RoadAR dashcam & speed camera
RoadAR dashcam & speed camera apk info
Category: Maps & Navigation
Publish Date: August 25, 2017
Average Rating: 4.1
Requirements: 4.0 and up
Downloads: 500,000 - 1,000,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 20678+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 155085+
Official Website: http://roadar.ru
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
Why have you stuck a button BEHIND the rec button that can't be pressed, also one in the opposite corner that also can't be pressed due to another button on top, also, think it's the button with N on that I'd 3/4 covered by advert along the bottom, seems pointless having buttons that can't be pressed......uninstalled
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
RoadAR dashcam & speed camera wiki
RoadAR dashcam & speed camera has been downloaded by 500,000 - 1,000,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://roadar.ru to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Maps & Navigation category. Average rating of the app is 4.1 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 4.0 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 20678. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 155085. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version was published on Aug. 7, 2017, midnight.
About the appRoadAR - dash cam app created to help drivers every day. It works as a car camera, as a smart assistant recognizing traffic signs and warning you to avoid traffic violations and as a speed camera notifier.UNIQUE FEATURES: ? Current speed, GPS data, date and time, currently active signs are hardsubbed in video file (no more srt);? We have exposure compensation to keep road in constant lightness within defined range (check it in settings)NEW FEATURES: ? Automatic start/stop when driving/stopping;? Speed Camera warnigs;? Share on YouTube with couple clicks.AVAILABLE LANGUAGES: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Portugalian (Brazil), Japanese (in case of wrong translation please write in English to email@example.com).All signs recognized with RoadAR smart dash cam app it send to the crowdsourcing database. More drivers - better quality and coverage of the database and warnings. Don't forget to invite your friends =) Meet more than 500k users community!RoadAR can work in background as dash cam and show warnings above any navigation app: Waze, Navmii, Sygic, Google Maps, TomTom, iGO and many others. Also above any speed cam app: Speed Cameras & Traffic Sygic, TomTom Speed Cameras, Speed camera radar etc.ATTENTION! Dash cam app needs to be constantly connected to car charger, it uses all functions of smartphone.Sounds are not recorded with old android versions (4.1 and lower).Try to direct air cooling system of your car on device to avoid overheating (long camera usage heats phone a lot).Current version supports only these signs:? Yeld (Give Way)? Speed Limit? No passing? No parking? No waiting? Crosswalk? Crossroads limits? Danger signsOther signs will be added soonNOTE: while testing in front PC image can be blurred because focus distanse is infinite (to avoid focusing raindrops on windshield).
Added FullHD resolution for certain devicesFixed mini-map problems
How to Download RoadAR dashcam & speed camera
There are numerous way to download the RoadAR dashcam & speed camera app
- 1. You can download RoadAR dashcam & speed camera app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app RoadAR dashcam & speed camera then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app RoadAR dashcam & speed camera then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theRoadAR dashcam & speed cameraapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://roadar.ruofficial site alsoyou can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.