Learn sounds of instruments 1.9
Learn sounds of instruments apk info
Publish Date: September 02, 2017
Latest Version: 1.9
Average Rating: 4.7
Requirements: 4.0.3 and up
Downloads: 1,000 - 5,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 22+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 165+
Official Website: http://www.pulse-mind.com/
Top 5 User Reviews
Learn sounds of instruments wiki
Learn sounds of instruments has been downloaded by 1,000 - 5,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.pulse-mind.com/ to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Educational category. Average rating of the app is 4.7 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 4.0.3 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 22. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 165. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.9 was published on Aug. 3, 2017, midnight.
About the app"Learning the sounds of instruments" is an educational and fun Android app for children to learn to recognize their sounds and names of musical instruments: piano, guitar, violin, saxophone, harmonica, xylophone, maracas, flute .. . and much more."Learning the sounds of instruments" is a simple educational game dedicated to children from an early age (from 1 year).The images are beautiful. Operation is intuitive: the app is very easy to understand for children, they can learn while having fun. This game offers a sound or a name to your child and 4 images of musical instruments. He must choose the musical instrument he acknowledged. When he found the right answer, this educational game shows close-up musical instrument and replays sound and/or name to facilitate the learning of the child. It's free!And for few euros, you can remove the advertisement.remarks:. If you do not hear the sound, you should verify that the silent mode of your device is turned off.. If you do not hear the voice, make sure you set it and check that you have the voice synthesis enabled on your phone.. Do not hesitate to contact us to ask a question, add some sound of a specific animal, correct any bug or for any other improvement that could help improve this Android play.NEWYou can activate a voice pronounce the names of musical instruments whatsoever to guess the musical instrument or when the musical instrument was recognized.AND SOONNew features will be added regularly=> Encourage us to improve this application for your notes=> Write us to let us know your expectations=> We are at your disposal to improve and match your needs-> Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Download Learn sounds of instruments
There are numerous way to download the Learn sounds of instruments app
- 1. You can download Learn sounds of instruments app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Learn sounds of instruments then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Learn sounds of instruments then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theLearn sounds of instrumentsapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.pulse-mind.com/official site alsoyou can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.