ArduinoDroid - Arduino IDE
ArduinoDroid - Arduino IDE apk info
Publish Date: October 08, 2017
Latest Version: Varies with device
Average Rating: 4.1
Requirements: Varies with device
Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 11572+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 86790+
Official Website: http://www.arduinodroid.info
Top 5 User Reviews
ArduinoDroid - Arduino IDE wiki
ArduinoDroid - Arduino IDE has been downloaded by 100,000 - 500,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.arduinodroid.info to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Tools category. Average rating of the app is 4.1 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version Varies with device. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 11572. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 86790. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version Varies with device was published on Sept. 27, 2017, midnight.
About the appImportant:The app takes about 210Mb as it contains IDE, compiler and uploader. Make sure you have enough free space in internal storage and it can't be installed on sd card because of Android security policy.Features:* open/edit Arduino sketches* example sketches and libraries included* code syntax highlighting with themes support ** code complete ** real-time diagnostics (errors and warnings) and fixes ** sketch navigator ** tiny built-in software keyboard ** compile sketches (no root required)* upload sketches (Arduino Uno/Uno_r3, Duemilanove, Nano, Mega 2560, Leonardo, Micro/Pro Micro, Pro, Pro Mini, Yun, Esplora, Robot Control, Robot Motor boards are supported, android devices with USB-host support required)* serial monitor* works offline (no internet connection required)* Dropbox support* Google Drive support* material designApp blog:http://www.arduinodroid.infoTroubleshooting:http://www.arduinodroid.info/p/troubleshooting.htmlAdvanced paid features (marked with *) review:http://www.arduinodroid.info/p/advanced-features.htmlSee also CppDroid app:http://www.cppdroid.info© "Arduino" is a trademark of Arduino team.
Digispark ATtiny boards support crowdfunding until September 25, 2017 (read more at http://www.arduinodroid.info/2017/08/digispark-crowdfunding.html)
How to Download ArduinoDroid - Arduino IDE
There are numerous way to download the ArduinoDroid - Arduino IDE app
- 1. You can download ArduinoDroid - Arduino IDE app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app ArduinoDroid - Arduino IDE then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app ArduinoDroid - Arduino IDE then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theArduinoDroid - Arduino IDEapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.arduinodroid.infoofficial site alsoyou can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.