Volt - CM12/CM13 Theme 1.1
Volt - CM12/CM13 Theme apk info
Publish Date: April 12, 2017
Latest Version: 1.1
Average Rating: 4.2
Price: ? 105.71
Requirements: 4.4 and up
Downloads: 1,000 - 5,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 326+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 2445+
Official Website: http://elix-r.com
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
Good but not very consistant
The theme is pretty amazing, but I would like to see popular apps like Whatsapp, messaging, etc, to get modded to dark. The theme has dark settings, dark notifications, dark keyboard, and still, some apps open with the default appearance, I think it should be very consistant color wise
May 30, 2015
Volt - CM12/CM13 Theme wiki
Volt - CM12/CM13 Theme has been downloaded by 1,000 - 5,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://elix-r.com to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Personalization category. Average rating of the app is 4.2 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 4.4 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 326. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 2445. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.1 was published on Nov. 8, 2015, midnight.
About the app* YOU NEED A CM12/CM13 OR CM12/13 BASED ROM WITH THE NEW THEME ENGINE. This includes ROMS such as Euphoria, CM12S, CM12.1, Optipop, Blisspop, etc. Or a RRO compatible ROM. If you do not know what any of this means please refrain from installing *AboutNearly three months in the making, Volt is a revolutionary theme that aims to bring you not only a gorgeous theme but a whole new experience. Volt's gorgeous accented colors with dark backgrounds create the perfect contrast that make your device pop. As well as Volt's thin iconography and and thin font create a minimalist look that is sure to impress. Weekly updates will be provided, they will continue to add to the ever-growing themed apps list as well as introduce new color variants via Arcus.SupportI am a developer that stands by my work and will try to make every one of my customers happy. If you ever have a problem or even an idea please do not hesitate to contact me and I will do my very best to resolve your issue and ensure your satisfaction. You can contact me at the bottom of the page where it says "Send Email", please make sure to include details on the problem and a screenshot if possible. Polycon IconsPolycon icon pack is included in this theme and can be applied system wide, At the moment Google Now Launcher is having problems applying the icon pack and will not apply the icons until google or CM release a fix for this. Other launchers such as stock OEM, Nova, etc will apply just fine.What's themed:* Setings* Dialer* Calculator* Google Play Music* SuperSU* Notifications* Dialogs* Fonts* Alarms* Notifications* Ringtone* Google Keyboard* System Wide Navigation Bar* Wallpapers* Quick Settings* Cyanogenmod Music* Cyanogenmod Theme Manager* Lots More....+ MORE COMING SOONNotesYou can get the Sapphire and Ruby edition variants of this theme by installing an app called Arcus and opening it up. You can get the Arcus app by searching "Arcus" in the play store.
How to Download Volt - CM12/CM13 Theme
There are numerous way to download the Volt - CM12/CM13 Theme app
- 1. You can download Volt - CM12/CM13 Theme app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Volt - CM12/CM13 Theme then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Volt - CM12/CM13 Theme then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theVolt - CM12/CM13 Themeapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://elix-r.comofficial site alsoyou can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.