ZuluLog Pilot Logbook 2.1.0
ZuluLog Pilot Logbook apk info
Publish Date: April 12, 2017
Latest Version: 2.1.0
Average Rating: 4.1
Requirements: 4.1 and up
Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 242+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 1815+
Official Website: https://www.zululog.com
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
Great app, but
Its a very good app, can log after every flight even if you're offline, and sync it when connected to the internet. Only thing is that the app doesn't have all features that is there in the website. If you could update the app, that would be great. Being able to enter time of flight would be a great option.
May 30, 2015
Best Log Book You'll Find...
Intuitive, customizable, and a versatile app for your mobile device. No more trying to squeeze flight info into a tiny block. Zululog is the answer for a neat, clean, and well organized pilot's logbook! The two minor issues ive encountered (one was user error) were cleared up by the tech support staff within 48 hours.
ZuluLog Pilot Logbook wiki
ZuluLog Pilot Logbook has been downloaded by 10,000 - 50,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website https://www.zululog.com to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Lifestyle category. Average rating of the app is 4.1 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 4.1 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 242. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 1815. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 2.1.0 was published on June 15, 2016, midnight.
About the appZuluLog is the world's most widely used cloud-based pilot logbook system. The ZuluLog Android app can be used standalone but is designed to sync with your ZuluLog.com account. Enter, edit, and view flights from anywhere, and sync to your account when back online. View PIC currency, instrument currency, NVG currency, and even user-defined currencies. Create a GPS track of your flights, synced to your account, if you choose.There is no charge for this app, or to create and use a ZuluLog.com account. We do not display advertising or share customer information with third parties.You can create custom flight entry fields on your ZuluLog.com account, and they'll be available for use on the app's flight entry screen once you're logged in.Our exclusive Flight Counters screen makes it easy to track flight time, simulated and actual instrument time, takeoffs, landings, and approaches in real time. You can then transfer these times to the flight entry screen with a single click.The app also features dedicated screens to track your notes, squawks, nav/comm frequencies, transponder codes, and even IFR clearances.You can look up current TAF/METAR information by airport code with an active data connection.The Nearest Airports/Navaids screen quickly shows you distance and bearing information to the closest airports and navaids based on your GPS location, even without an active data connection.Handy reference screens are available to display aviation-related information such as the phonetic alphabet, Morse code, IFR alternate airport requirements, a METAR decoder, the current moon phase, and more.Other features include pilot tools such as red and white flashlights, and a magnetic compass with heading bug.This app also features a night mode setting to help preserve night vision adaptation in low light operational conditions.If you enjoy this app, please don't forget to rate us on Google Play!
How to Download ZuluLog Pilot Logbook
There are numerous way to download the ZuluLog Pilot Logbook app
- 1. You can download ZuluLog Pilot Logbook app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app ZuluLog Pilot Logbook then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app ZuluLog Pilot Logbook then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theZuluLog Pilot Logbookapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttps://www.zululog.comofficial site alsoyou can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.