Dictionary - WordWeb
Dictionary - WordWeb apk info
Category: Books & Reference
Publish Date: October 03, 2017
Latest Version: Varies with device
Average Rating: 4.5
Requirements: Varies with device
Downloads: 5,000,000 - 10,000,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 236000+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 1770000+
Official Website: http://www.wordwebsoftware.com
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
This the best dictonary app that I have witnessed amongst the various I have gone through.... Its most facinating feature is that when you are going through a meaning and there in meaning itself if any word is not known to you, then you can simply tap on that word for its meaning. If you are having a leisure time and have a desire to improve your vocabulary, then you can simply click on a option and can have random words for your purpose..... A very very good dictionary....
May 30, 2015
Before using this app, for many years I have been using the PC version. After buying an Android phone this was my go-to dictionary app. I have just one complain - it doesn't have word etymology. So you can't know the origin of the word. But being a free offline app with no ads - I don't really mind that.
May 30, 2015
Well this is uptodated dictionary and the good thing about this is the google links and hindi-eng shabdkosh links that if u want to know the detailed meaning or hindi meaning you will be instantly connected to that but that works in online mode. While the rest of the features in offlune mode has proved satisfactory actually more than that and it's so user friendly. No bugs no ads no intetruption.
May 30, 2015
The app icon is so ugly it hurts my eyes... Would have enjoyed the ability to set a custom colour for the interface. Not just blue, green and grey - seems simple enough to me... Would also be good if the top navigation strip (with the search, bookmarks, favourite and three dot icons) slides up and disappears when scrolling down a definition that is taller (longer) and does not all fit in a single screen - to make the UI a bit more dynamic and make better use of screen real estate. Otherwise
May 30, 2015
I have tried many dictionaries, but this one is the most useful that I have come across. It is easy to use and free. There is functionality that you can buy to make it better, but as a stand alone dictionary it is still great. The thing I love most is the word suggestion ability it gives you. I look up words sometimes just to check on spelling and many dictionaries will only offer suggestions of other words that have the first part of the word spelled the same, but are limited in their suggest
Dictionary - WordWeb wiki
Dictionary - WordWeb has been downloaded by 5,000,000 - 10,000,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.wordwebsoftware.com to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Books & Reference category. Average rating of the app is 4.5 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version Varies with device. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 236000. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 1770000. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version Varies with device was published on Dec. 26, 2016, midnight.
About the appThe free offline English dictionary and thesaurus with synonyms, related words and great search - and no adverts. Audio pronunciations are available with the separate Audio Edition app.The comprehensive WordWeb dictionary database includes:- 285,000 words, phrases and derived forms- 225,000 word sense definitions- 70,000 usage examples- 85,000 text pronunciations- Synonyms, similar and related words- N. American, British, Australian and international EnglishThe intelligent word entry suggests possible correct spellings as you type, as well as listing words that sound the same or are often confused.Additional features include the ability to drill down on any word in a definition, full bookmark support and history.Search features include:- Alphabetical listing- Spelling suggestions- Sounds-like and often-confused- Fast pattern-matching search (*, ?, vowel and consonant)- Filter search results by noun, verb, adjective, adverbsThe database includes proper nouns and common abbreviations in addition to English vocabulary (e.g. LOL, Oxford, ROFL, Webster, UNHCR, etc.)No Internet connection is required to use WordWeb, and it's free. Better than dictionary.com? - judge for yourself!
- New words and definitions- Improved support for multi-window in Android 7
How to Download Dictionary - WordWeb
There are numerous way to download the Dictionary - WordWeb app
- 1. You can download Dictionary - WordWeb app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Dictionary - WordWeb then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Dictionary - WordWeb then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theDictionary - WordWebapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.wordwebsoftware.comofficial site alsoyou can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.