DSP Audio Filter 1.43
DSP Audio Filter apk info
Publish Date: May 21, 2017
Latest Version: 1.43
Average Rating: 3.5
Price: ? 123.78
Requirements: 2.3 and up
Downloads: 1,000 - 5,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 62+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 465+
Official Website: http://www.wolphi.com
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
I used a headphones/mic splitter adaptor and a cable to plug my yaesu ft-817nd directly up to the phone in an attempt to use this app for its intended purpose, I.e. ham radio, and at least on ssb, it does nothing to improve the signal to noise ratio. It does process the sound, and all functions of the program seem to work with my Samsung galaxy s 2 skyrocket, but it simply does not make faint signals any clearer or easier to understand. Admittedly, I have not used it for CW.
DSP Audio Filter wiki
DSP Audio Filter has been downloaded by 1,000 - 5,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.wolphi.com to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Communication category. Average rating of the app is 3.5 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.3 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 62. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 465. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.43 was published on Feb. 26, 2017, midnight.
About the appThe DSP Audio Filter is a tool that enables you to filter frequencies from an audio spectrum by using your cell phone’s microphone. This app was originally programmed for Ham Radio (Amateur Radio) operators to remove unwanted background noise and improve SSB and CW signals (Morse Code) but it can be used in different other ways. For Example: -Bird watchers can use it to filter out higher frequencies and eliminate street noise or other disturbing low frequencies.-Musicians can filter out a spectrum of specific instruments.The DSP Audio filter uses a freely adjustable lowpass and highpass filter which allows you to select specific filter frequencies and bandwidths. A waterfall visually displays the incoming audio spectrum to better identify the wanted or unwanted frequencies. You must use a headphone to avoid feedback effects.Ham Radio Operator’s: Just place your phone’s microphone close to your radio’s speaker and listen to clear audio in your headphone.How to use:DSP Audio Filter uses a waterfall to display the incoming frequency spectrum. With 2 sliders the cut-off frequencies can be adjust. The areas which are covered by a grey blurry layer are cut out and they will not be passed through to the headphone. All other areas will pass the filter.The DSP Audio Filter can be used with 4 different sampling rates (22050Hz, 16000Hz, 11025Hz and 8000Hz) which can be set in the settings menu. Unfortunately not all devices support those sampling rates. The DSP Audio Filter will check for the supported sampling rates and only allows the selection of the supported sampling rates.For any question please visit our new forum at http://www.wolphi.com/forum/This is the first version of the DSP Audio Filter.It has been tested on several Android devices and has performed very well. However, since we are not able to test the performance on all 150+ Android devices it might not work on some devices. If the DSP Audio Filter doesn’t work on your device you can uninstall it within 15 minutes for a full refund (this is the time frame given by Google and I am not able to change it). If the 15 minutes passes and you are not happy with the DSP Audio Filter, email me as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and the model of your phone in the email. I will then refund you the money. It is important that you include the model of your device. I will try to find the cause for the malfunction or include your phone model in a list of “not working” devices.
How to Download DSP Audio Filter
There are numerous way to download the DSP Audio Filter app
- 1. You can download DSP Audio Filter app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app DSP Audio Filter then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app DSP Audio Filter then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theDSP Audio Filterapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.wolphi.comofficial site alsoyou can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.