Addition and subtraction 1.7
Addition and subtraction apk info
Publish Date: October 24, 2017
Latest Version: 1.7
Average Rating: 3.8
Requirements: 2.3 and up
Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 1236+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 9270+
Official Website: https://google.com
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
Addition and subtraction wiki
Addition and subtraction has been downloaded by 100,000 - 500,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Education category. Average rating of the app is 3.8 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.3 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 1236. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 9270. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.7 was published on Dec. 22, 2014, midnight.
About the appAddition and subtraction for kids. Learning math can be fun and easy. Friendly, clear and simply interface helps your child to focus on learning. No irritating sounds or distracting images. No schematic tasks. Just play and have fun learning math. You will enjoy this app. How to play: You have to fill the gap with the appropriate number. Simply drag number into the correct position. Remember the clock is ticking.You will be amazed how quickly your child will learn to add and subtract up to 100.
How to Download Addition and subtraction
There are numerous way to download the Addition and subtraction app
- 1. You can download Addition and subtraction app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Addition and subtraction then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Addition and subtraction then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theAddition and subtractionapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.you can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,