Blocks for kids
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
I love it but
Its a good game even for an adult but one thing is after I did the tweety bird it won't let me do the next one unless I pay and it's weird bc my son has the same thing on his tablet and he didn't have to pay to go further so I'm just gonna uninstall it bc it ain't free if u have to pay after a few levels so yea the version my son has is 3.04 I want that one how do I get bc this version is 3.11
May 30, 2015
Blocks for kids wiki
Blocks for kids has been downloaded by 100,000 - 500,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website https://www.facebook.com/public/Willy-Moonberg to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Puzzle category. Average rating of the app is 3.7 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.3 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 1612. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 12090. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 3.27 was published on Feb. 7, 2016, midnight.
Blocks for kids apk info
Publish Date: February 07, 2016
Latest Version: 3.27
Average Rating: 3.7
Requirements: 2.3 and up
Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 1612+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 12090+
Official Website: https://www.facebook.com/public/Willy-Moonberg
How to Download Blocks for kids
There are numerous way to download the Blocks for kids app
- 1. You can download Blocks for kids app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Blocks for kids then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Blocks for kids then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theBlocks for kidsapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttps://www.facebook.com/public/Willy-Moonbergofficial site alsoyou can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.