15C Scientific Calculator 2.24
15C Scientific Calculator apk info
Publish Date: April 08, 2017
Latest Version: 2.24
Average Rating: 4.5
Price: ? 621.68
Requirements: 1.6 and up
Downloads: 5,000 - 10,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 1198+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 8985+
Official Website: http://www.vicinno.com
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
Beautiful Emulator, Awesome Calculator
My default calculator too! New graphics are a wonderful addition. Only gave It 4 stars because It needs a portrait mode with just the basic functions for quick use - Ie the numeric keys, basic math (+×÷-) enter swap roll etc. Also needs a cut/paste for the active contents so the user can provide numeric info from/to other apps without having to write it down.
15C Scientific Calculator wiki
15C Scientific Calculator has been downloaded by 5,000 - 10,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.vicinno.com to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Tools category. Average rating of the app is 4.5 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 1.6 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 1198. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 8985. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 2.24 was published on Aug. 29, 2013, midnight.
About the appAs a powerful emulator of HP 15C Scientific Calculator, Vicinno 15C Scientific Calculator provides all functions of the world-renowned HP 15C RPN high-end scientific programmable calculator for Android. It uses the identical mathematics and calculations with the original to give you the same precision and accuracy.It can perform numerical integration and solve the roots of equations in addition to supporting complex numbers and matrix calculations. **** Cool Tip: click the upper right logo to see the settings page for more options. ******** Please be noted: the f (i) in our app works a little differently from the real calculator: instead of hold and release, just click the f (i), the display will show the imaginary part for a second, then switch to real part automatically. *****? Features include:• Root finder • Numeric integration • Complex numbers • Matrix operations • Hyperbolic and inverse hyperbolic trig functions • Probability (combinations and permutations) • Factorial, % change, and absolute value • Random number generator • RPN entry • Programmable • enable/disable key click sound• Comma as decimal point option• Automatically save/restore settings• Touch logo to see all settings• Direct access to support forum from app• Support Android Tablet• More ? Support: Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.? Demo: Try the demo version before you buy: market://details?id=com.vicinno.sci15clite? Stay tuned: Like us: https://www.facebook.com/vicinnoFollow us: https://www.twitter.com/vicinnoSee more apps at: http://www.vicinno.com
How to Download 15C Scientific Calculator
There are numerous way to download the 15C Scientific Calculator app
- 1. You can download 15C Scientific Calculator app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app 15C Scientific Calculator then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app 15C Scientific Calculator then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search the15C Scientific Calculatorapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.vicinno.comofficial site alsoyou can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.