Pilot Logbook PRO 1.11
Pilot Logbook PRO apk info
Publish Date: May 10, 2017
Latest Version: 1.11
Average Rating: 4.0
Requirements: 4.0.3 and up
Downloads: 500 - 1,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 16+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 120+
Official Website: https://google.com
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
Great app, i have been looking for this for a couple of years. This is exactly what i wanted. I just need 1 modification. When i want to write 1 HOUR AND 15 MINUTES. your app writes it as 01.15 and rounds it off to 01.2 which is very bad for me. Kindly make an amendment, which allows the app to writ 01:15 and calculate the MINUTES properly. Please fix it, and i will give u 5 stars and i will also consider buying it.
Pilot Logbook PRO wiki
Pilot Logbook PRO has been downloaded by 500 - 1,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Tools category. Average rating of the app is 4.0 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 4.0.3 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 16. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 120. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.11 was published on Aug. 15, 2016, midnight.
About the appPilot Logbook PRO is the smart logbook solution for your Android device. Cloud backup, fully customizable, fast, and intuitive. All this and we're giving it away for FREE! ? Familiar, easy to use layout ? Smart text entry with suggestions based on previous flights, optimized for mobile devices ? Automatic cloud sync so your data is always securely backed up and available on your other Android devicesPilot Logbook PRO can be customized to suit any pilot and any type of flying. Start with a preset layout from well known logbook manufacturers such as Jeppersen and then tweak to suit your individual requirements. Or roll your own custom logbook with the included editor.Pilot Logbook PRO stores your logbook locally on your device as well as storing a backup in the cloud. An internet connection is NOT required to log and edit flights. Everything is automatically synced when a connection becomes available again. Even if you lose your phone, your logbook is not lost. Simply log in with the same Google account on a different device to continue where you left off.Yes... I said FREE ? No ads ? All features included ? Completely optional subscription model - if you want to help support future developmentOf course, Pilot Logbook PRO also includes all the advanced features you would expect from a logbook app... + Powerful search + Filter flights by date range or any other parameter - even stack multiple filters to build advanced queries + Automatic totals for individual columns or any combination of columns + New features coming soon but we'd love to hear your suggestions and requests as well.Try Pilot Logbook PRO for free. If you like it... keep it! For free. What have you got to lose?
How to Download Pilot Logbook PRO
There are numerous way to download the Pilot Logbook PRO app
- 1. You can download Pilot Logbook PRO app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Pilot Logbook PRO then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Pilot Logbook PRO then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search thePilot Logbook PROapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.you can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,