DashCam (Dashboard Camera) 3.8
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
App does what it is supposed to do. Small little glitches. When you go out of the app, for say a phone call, then come back, the screen stays black until the next recording starts, or you stop recording, then start again. All in all, I highly recommend this app if you want just a dash cam app, without features you really don't need, or want.
May 30, 2015
DashCam (Dashboard Camera) wiki
DashCam (Dashboard Camera) has been downloaded by 10,000 - 50,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://android.richardtozer.com/apps/dashcam to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Maps & Navigation category. Average rating of the app is 3.4 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.3 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 424. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 3180. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 3.8 was published on March 3, 2017, midnight.
DashCam (Dashboard Camera) apk info
Category: Maps & Navigation
Publish Date: May 09, 2017
Latest Version: 3.8
Average Rating: 3.4
Requirements: 2.3 and up
Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 424+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 3180+
Official Website: http://android.richardtozer.com/apps/dashcam
How to Download DashCam (Dashboard Camera)
There are numerous way to download the DashCam (Dashboard Camera) app
- 1. You can download DashCam (Dashboard Camera) app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app DashCam (Dashboard Camera) then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app DashCam (Dashboard Camera) then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theDashCam (Dashboard Camera)app. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://android.richardtozer.com/apps/dashcamofficial site alsoyou can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.