Oxford Dictionaries – Search 1.2.0
Oxford Dictionaries – Search apk info
Category: Books & Reference
Publish Date: May 21, 2017
Latest Version: 1.2.0
Average Rating: 4.0
Requirements: 2.3.3 and up
Downloads: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 37184+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 278880+
Official Website: http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/words/e-products
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
It looks like a great dictionary; I would like to use it so that I could get some idea of whether it would be worth the money to get one of Oxford's paid dictionaries. However, it seems to have an issue which prevents it from connecting to the internet, so I have not used it at all. I know I have a reliable connection, so there must be some bug. I would be happy to change my rating and review if it gets fixed.
May 30, 2015
I don't know what is wrong with the app. Even though i have a great internet connection but the app won't run. There is some serious bug crippling the app underneath. You should fix it real soon before it's too late. Don't you ever forget that there are other free dictionaries available in the market as well. If you don't fix this sooner,then people are consequently going to switch over to other product.Thank you.
Oxford Dictionaries – Search wiki
Oxford Dictionaries – Search has been downloaded by 1,000,000 - 5,000,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/words/e-products to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Books & Reference category. Average rating of the app is 4.0 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.3.3 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 37184. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 278880. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.2.0 was published on Nov. 7, 2014, midnight.
About the appOxford Dictionaries Quick Search - FreeThe world’s most trusted dictionary of current English is now available to access for free, directly from Oxford Dictionaries. Search for words and find clear, reliable definitions easily. Expand your vocabulary by browsing the dictionary and discover new and interesting words with our word of the day feature.This simple look-up tool allows you to access a wealth of words from oxforddictionaries.com through a quick and easy-to-use touch interface. This app is free to download, and currently requires a data connection to access all content. Features* Get clear and accurate definitions you can trust* Switch between British & World English and American English* Keep up to date with the latest new words via frequent free updates * Word of the Day suggests interesting words to explore* Click through to read recent articles from the OxfordWords blogContent features* Over 350,000 words, phrases, and meanings included* Access content from Oxford’s premium current British & World English and American English dictionaries: Oxford Dictionary of English and New Oxford American Dictionary* Cross-references allow you to navigate from entry to entry, and find out more about your search termTechnical features* “Did you mean?” fuzzy search capability returns answers even when you’re not sure of the spelling* This app currently requires a data connection to operate
How to Download Oxford Dictionaries – Search
There are numerous way to download the Oxford Dictionaries – Search app
- 1. You can download Oxford Dictionaries – Search app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Oxford Dictionaries – Search then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Oxford Dictionaries – Search then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theOxford Dictionaries – Searchapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.oxforddictionaries.com/words/e-productsofficial site alsoyou can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.