myMail – Email for Hotmail, Gmail and Outlook Mail 22.214.171.12472
myMail – Email for Hotmail, Gmail and Outlook Mail apk info
Publish Date: October 04, 2017
Latest Version: 126.96.36.19972
Average Rating: 4.5
Requirements: 4.0.3 and up
Downloads: 10,000,000 - 50,000,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 544878+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 4086585+
Official Website: http://mymail.my.com
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
Previous version was better, switching accounts now is kinda unnecessarily frustrating. Please revert the account change back or allow the account icons to have multiple rows instead of side scrolling. Takes way to long to change as I've nearly a dozen accounts and I have to scroll for no reason. Great app otherwise please revert
myMail – Email for Hotmail, Gmail and Outlook Mail wiki
myMail – Email for Hotmail, Gmail and Outlook Mail has been downloaded by 10,000,000 - 50,000,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://mymail.my.com to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Communication category. Average rating of the app is 4.5 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 4.0.3 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 544878. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 4086585. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 188.8.131.5272 was published on Sept. 29, 2017, midnight.
About the appmyMail – Manage all your email accounts at once! Whether it’s Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, AOL, iCloud, Live, Exchange or GMX, myMail email client supports all major mail providers and any other IMAP or POP3-enabled mailbox.myMail keeps your mail securely in one place. It makes communication fast, light and mobile-friendly. Our app allows you to preview, read, reply and forward your messages as well as to add and view attachments. All you need is your email login and password and the mail app is ready to use.myMail supports all popular email services: — Google Mail (Gmail, Google Apps for Business and Education) — Microsoft (Hotmail, MSN mail, MS Outlook, Office 365 and Live) — Yahoo mail (previously, ymail) — AOL — GMX — Mail.com — Apple (iCloud, me.com, mac.com) — My Mail mobile email (my.com)myMail automatically sets up IMAP, POP and SMTP settings for most host domains and includes support for the majority of corporate email servers such as Lotus Notes and Microsoft Exchange where IMAP and SMTP are enabled.KEY FEATURES:? Real-time push notifications for your mail account which can be customised to better fit your work-life schedule? Navigate easily through your inbox with menu icons and contacts’ avatars as part of your conversation? Search through local and server contacts (Gmail, MSN Hotmail, Outlook and Live) with search suggestions as you type? Browse files directly from the mail app to include as attachments? Create a unique email signature? Organise your mailbox by flagging, moving to spam or deleting your messages? Filter by Unread email, Flagged or emails with Attachments? Clear layout and design? ActiveSync protocol supported? View your entire email conversation on one screen with email threads.There’s more! Sign up at MY.COM for a short new e-mail address and access these exclusive features (and yes, it’s free!):? Add, delete, label and manage folders? Create filters to organise your messages e.g. by senderOur email application is optimised for you smartphone and tablet.Email security is our key priority. Our app uses OAuth authentication to sign in to Hotmail, Gmail and Outlook accounts and does not request users’ credentials. Instead, access to users’ data is required directly from Microsoft and Google websites, which ensures a secure e-mail login.EWS protocol is not supported yet however keep an eye on future updates.If a sign in problem occurs on your device, send details to firstname.lastname@example.org including your email address, IMAP, POP or SMTP email settings and we will resolve the issue.Follow myMail to find out all about the upcoming updates and cool features at: www.facebook.com/mymail.officialmyMail uses AdChoices. More information can be found here https://m.facebook.com/ads/ad_choices
Thanks to your feedback, we've made several cool improvements to myMail:- Total performance optimization- Improved loading speed and user experience- Cleaner interfaces- Improvements all over the appSend your comments and suggestions to email@example.com
How to Download myMail – Email for Hotmail, Gmail and Outlook Mail
There are numerous way to download the myMail – Email for Hotmail, Gmail and Outlook Mail app
- 1. You can download myMail – Email for Hotmail, Gmail and Outlook Mail app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app myMail – Email for Hotmail, Gmail and Outlook Mail then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app myMail – Email for Hotmail, Gmail and Outlook Mail then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search themyMail – Email for Hotmail, Gmail and Outlook Mailapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://mymail.my.comofficial site alsoyou can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.