Microsoft Outlook 2.2.19
Microsoft Outlook apk info
Publish Date: September 25, 2017
Latest Version: 2.2.19
Average Rating: 4.1
Requirements: 4.1 and up
Downloads: 100,000,000 - 500,000,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 4011386+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 30085395+
Official Website: http://aka.ms/outlookFAQ
Top 5 User Reviews
Microsoft Outlook wiki
Microsoft Outlook has been downloaded by 100,000,000 - 500,000,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://aka.ms/outlookFAQ to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Productivity category. Average rating of the app is 4.1 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 4.1 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 4011386. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 30085395. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 2.2.19 was published on Sept. 21, 2017, midnight.
About the appMeet Outlook for Android, the app that helps millions of users connect all their email accounts, calendars and files in one convenient spot. Newly redesigned, Outlook for Android lets you do more from one powerful inbox. See what matters most first with the Focused inbox that keeps the important messages on top. Switch between your emails and calendar to schedule your next meeting or share your availability with just a few taps. Or grab a document from your Files list and attach it to an email seamlessly. With everything you need only a tap away, managing your busy days is now easier than ever. Outlook for Android works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com, Gmail and Yahoo Mail.------------------------------Here’s what you’ll love about Outlook for Android:• Seamless inbox management with a focused inbox that displays your most important messages first, swipe gestures and smart filters. • Easy access to calendar and files right from your inbox. • Features to work on the go, like Word, Excel and PowerPoint integrations.
All of our weekly updates include performance improvements and bug fixes to make Outlook better for you.Feel free to send us any comments or questions through our in-app support in Settings – we'd love to hear from you.
How to Download Microsoft Outlook
There are numerous way to download the Microsoft Outlook app
- 1. You can download Microsoft Outlook app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Microsoft Outlook then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Microsoft Outlook then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theMicrosoft Outlookapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://aka.ms/outlookFAQofficial site alsoyou can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.