English Dictionary - Offline 8.11
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
Back button... prev. And forward.. buttons doesn't work.
Can not be clicked. Please solve it.. it would be better if there is all words list instead searching for any appropriate word in dictionary search box.
English Dictionary - Offline wiki
English Dictionary - Offline has been downloaded by 1,000,000 - 5,000,00 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.beelingo.com to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Books & Reference category. Average rating of the app is 4.1 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.2 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 47374. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 355305. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 8.11 was published on Dec. 31, 2014, midnight.
English Dictionary - Offline apk info
Category: Books & Reference
Publish Date: January 22, 2017
Latest Version: 8.11
Average Rating: 4.1
Requirements: 2.2 and up
Downloads: 1,000,000 - 5,000,00
Daily Active Users (DAU): 47374+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 355305+
Official Website: http://www.beelingo.com
How to Download English Dictionary - Offline
There are numerous way to download the English Dictionary - Offline app
- 1. You can download English Dictionary - Offline app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app English Dictionary - Offline then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app English Dictionary - Offline then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theEnglish Dictionary - Offlineapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.beelingo.comofficial site alsoyou can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.