Kids ABC Letter Trains
Kids ABC Letter Trains apk info
Publish Date: May 30, 2017
Average Rating: 4.3
Price: ? 210.00
Requirements: 2.3 and up
Downloads: 50,000 - 100,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 2092+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 15690+
Official Website: http://www.intellijoy.com
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
my kids absolutely love playing this game. It draws their attention and keeps them engaged and learning! They also enjoy winning the badges. My 3yr has learned more letters in the past few days than the past couple months!! We started out with the lite version and decided to upgrade to the full version. Best $3 spent.
May 30, 2015
Asks for it all the time.
My son enjoys this game's variety. He likes the man's voice. He learns encouraging words too. This game occupies my son during long lines and doctor waiting rooms. I just wish that the game had another sticker board or a way to clear the sticker board He has filled up the two provided. Please add more reward trains since it is so good and can be a favorite for at least a year.
Kids ABC Letter Trains wiki
Kids ABC Letter Trains has been downloaded by 50,000 - 100,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.intellijoy.com to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Educational category. Average rating of the app is 4.3 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.3 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 2092. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 15690. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version was published on May 5, 2017, midnight.
About the appKids ABC Letter Trains is part of our Kids Preschool Learning Series.Intended for kids ages 2-7, Kids ABC Letter Trains invites preschool-aged children to learn and identify letters and their sounds (phonics), using trains and railroads as their tools.With Kids ABC Letter Trains, your preschool and kindergarten-aged kids will learn each letter's name and sound, trace letter shapes, identify letters in context, and match lower to upper case letters.The game has 5 activities:1. Build the Railroad. This activity is a fun way for children to learn the name and the appearance of each letter in the alphabet. Kids will enjoy as each station lights up with the announcement of a letter.2. Drive the Train. Kids get to practice making their very own letters, both upper and lower cases, by carefully tracing the letter on a railroad track with their choice of train car.3. Garages with Surprises. Children are now tested to see if they can find the right letter. They need to open the correct garage, as their engine drives inside and pulls out a cargo car with a surprise.4. Phonics Cargo Train. This activity teaches children to identify correct letter sounds within the context of words. The child’s task is to load the correct cargo boxes into the train.5. Engine Search. Children get to think fast as they match upper and lower case letters before the trains have time to move away. Phonics is reinforced by hearing the letter’s sound after they make the correct match.
How to Download Kids ABC Letter Trains
There are numerous way to download the Kids ABC Letter Trains app
- 1. You can download Kids ABC Letter Trains app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Kids ABC Letter Trains then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Kids ABC Letter Trains then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theKids ABC Letter Trainsapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.intellijoy.comofficial site alsoyou can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.