HP Print Service Plugin
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
Not a fast solution.
I primarily use this app to print shipping labels from eBay. However it does not play well with the eBay app. When I try to print the label it opens the hp app appropriately but when I hit print it usually spits out a blank piece of paper. I then have to go into my email select reprint the label and then it opens in a PDF when I hit print it sends me to the HP app butt even though it shows the correct printer I still have to go through the printer select process, pick my printer, and then hope
May 30, 2015
Works great EXCEPT for the fact that I can't get rid of my old printer. Old printer went in the trash last week. But the app continues to offer as an option. I even uninstalled and then reinstalled, no joy. Not a real issue to work around but it would be perfect if only . . . if only . . . Don't these huge companies ever think to really test this stuff before releasing it?? Or, maybe they want me to keep my old printer FOREVER!!
May 30, 2015
Could be better
Just started having to use this app, from my share options as the HP android e-print has stopped working on my phone since the last upgrade! This app works but it is very basic and hard work, for something so simple. Also it drops all the remaining unprinted pages if you leave the print screen or minimise the app. Pretty poor for HP considering their capabilities.
May 30, 2015
This app is very easy to use. I have a Moto X phone and a Wifi-enabled HP Envy 5530 printer. To print pictures I: Select a photo from my photo archive or take a new one, send it to the app and set my options like number of copies, paper orientation, paper size and print quality. Then just press PRINT and that's all there is to it!! My 7 year old daughter regularly prints photos with her Android without any adult supervision!! A++
May 30, 2015
HP Printer Plug-in
I have been very pleased with this until the past few days. Now when I try to print anything I get a message that my printer is not available. I am given the choice of downloading a pdf. What have you done to the apps? I have both the Hp Printer Plug-in app and the HP e- p print app. I use the HP ENVY 4500 on a wireless WiFi Net gear router. Please do something now to fix this.
May 30, 2015
Excellent app lets me print and scan quick through cell. Very handy. Just one issue with notifications. I sent out two prints which didn't go as I wasn't connected to network. Then later when I connected they still didn't go through and I had to reprint from start. Those two docs still show in my notification menu as 'waiting' and I can't make them go away other than by blocking all notifications from this app. There should be a mechanism to swipe away these unneeded notifications
HP Print Service Plugin wiki
HP Print Service Plugin has been downloaded by 500,000,000 - 1,000, people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Productivity category. Average rating of the app is 4.3 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 4.1 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 1619016. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 12142620. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 2.14-2.1.2-12b-16.3.15-102 was published on Sept. 19, 2016, midnight.
HP Print Service Plugin apk info
Publish Date: September 19, 2016
Latest Version: 2.14-2.1.2-12b-16.3.15-102
Average Rating: 4.3
Requirements: 4.1 and up
Downloads: 500,000,000 - 1,000,
Daily Active Users (DAU): 1619016+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 12142620+
Official Website: http://www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions
How to Download HP Print Service Plugin
There are numerous way to download the HP Print Service Plugin app
- 1. You can download HP Print Service Plugin app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app HP Print Service Plugin then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app HP Print Service Plugin then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theHP Print Service Pluginapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutionsofficial site alsoyou can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.
HP print service plugin compatible printers
Read the complete details of How to print with HP Print plugin apk.
Most common mistake is you mobile and the hp printer not with the same wifi. If thi is the reason you won't able to see the available
hardware device. You must need android 4.0 or later android vesion.
You can read more about HP mobile printing solution here. For Samsung devices, it is done by going to Settings -> NFC and sharing -> Printing -> HP Print Service Plugin Here are the list of perfect printer which can be compatible with this app
- HP ENVY 4520 All-in-One Printer
- HP ENVY 5660 e-All-in-One Printer
- HP ENVY 7640 e-All-in-One Printer