Google Play Newsstand
Google Play Newsstand apk info
Category: News & Magazines
Publish Date: October 03, 2017
Latest Version: Varies with device
Average Rating: 3.9
Requirements: Varies with device
Downloads: 1,000,000,000 - 5,000,000,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 1572692+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 11795190+
Official Website: http://play.google.com/newsstand
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
After getting used to the major UI update, I'm finding Newstand to be my first go-to for daily news, again. The front page is great, finding the topics I follow always seems like an afterthought, but still useful. The articles presented are mostly relevant all the time. It's updated often throughout the day. My only gripe now is that occasionally the text of the articles don't seem to match up to the picture; such as, an article about Stevie Wonder, with a picture of a 3D printer. ???
May 30, 2015
I've been seeing a lot of phishing ads in it. The Google AdWords system for reporting bad ads requires me to give the url for the ad... But newsstand on android doesn't let me get the url, so I'm unable to report it. It also seems very hard to get it to understand that I'm not interested in sports or celebrity gossip.
May 30, 2015
Doesn't download for offline reading automatically. I've to download them manually for offline reading. Previous design was far better than the present one. This one looks like Apple apps; very odd looking. The news source icons are small and it's hard to tap on them perfectly. I very often click on the three dots accidently. It's annoying as I use Google newsstand a lot and this new design overhaul is causing me a lot of problem.
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
The bias of this application is crystal clear. Its a tool for Ideological subversion. Forcing content under the illusion of choice. Everything in it is from a repository created to slowly hypnotize it's user with Google's friends in business and political bias media and advertising. It's not news. It's a tool for creating their narratives of reality.
May 30, 2015
Pays no attention at all to my "recommend fewer stories like this" feedback. Can't stand AFL & NRL football and am constantly telling it not to recommend those stories, and I am constantly recommended those stories. After dozens of times it's irritating and stupid. If you can't figure it out then just remove the bloody option.
Google Play Newsstand wiki
Google Play Newsstand has been downloaded by 1,000,000,000 - 5,000,000,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://play.google.com/newsstand to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in News & Magazines category. Average rating of the app is 3.9 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version Varies with device. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 1572692. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 11795190. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version Varies with device was published on Sept. 18, 2017, midnight.
About the appGoogle Play Newsstand is a personalized news reader that provides a single destination for browsing the topics, news sources, and magazines you care about.Enjoy access to thousands of free and premium news sources, leading magazines, and specialized publications. Newsstand’s catalog includes The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Wired, The New Yorker, Quartz, Vox, Refinery29, People, Fast Company, Harper’s Bazaar, GQ, Vanity Fair, and much more…Whether you want to quickly scan today’s headlines, or find in-depth articles, videos and podcasts about your personal interests, Google Play Newsstand saves you time by presenting personalized suggestions just for you, powered by Google’s recommendation engine.Each recommendation includes a justification and an option for providing feedback. In this way, you always know why you are seeing a story, and you can easily tell Newsstand whether to continue showing you similar stories. In other words, it gets better the more you use it.* Briefing - Get caught up in under a minute with a blend of top headlines, local news, and personal interests.* For You - Feed your curiosity with a stream of personalized recommendations assembled just for you.* Library - Stay on top of your favorite topics, sources and magazines by adding them to your library* Explore - Dig into categories like Arts & Photography, Business & Finance, Food & Drink and more.* Go Offline - Download any news edition, topic or magazine to read offline. * Read Later - Save stories you don't have time to read now and go back to them later.* Fast and efficient - Stories are formatted perfectly for your device.
· Richer magazine article layouts· Articles can include additional context from Wikipedia· Movie topics include trailers· Support for Android O· Bug fixes and performance improvements
How to Download Google Play Newsstand
There are numerous way to download the Google Play Newsstand app
- 1. You can download Google Play Newsstand app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Google Play Newsstand then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Google Play Newsstand then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theGoogle Play Newsstandapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://play.google.com/newsstandofficial site alsoyou can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.