Russian Talking Alphabet 1.1
Russian Talking Alphabet wiki
Russian Talking Alphabet has been downloaded by 100,000 - 500,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Education category. Average rating of the app is 4.4 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.3.3 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 628. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 4710. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.1 was published on April 1, 2016, midnight.
Russian Talking Alphabet apk info
Publish Date: February 18, 2017
Latest Version: 1.1
Average Rating: 4.4
Requirements: 2.3.3 and up
Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 628+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 4710+
Official Website: https://google.com
How to Download Russian Talking Alphabet
There are numerous way to download the Russian Talking Alphabet app
- 1. You can download Russian Talking Alphabet app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Russian Talking Alphabet then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Russian Talking Alphabet then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theRussian Talking Alphabetapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.you can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,