Arduino bluetooth controller
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
Keypad Mode with incoming Serial Messages
Probably its my first review to any android app and it is because this app is fantastic and fulfills the needs of arduino. But I was looking something like hexadecimal keypad (or remote as shown in picture) to use it as password sender and in this mode, a status text is very much important to display the messages to the user which are coming from the arduino. Would appreciate it if you can place that "Keypad Mode" in there. Very good user interface though. Much appreciated. Thumbs Up for the a
Arduino bluetooth controller wiki
Arduino bluetooth controller has been downloaded by 50,000 - 100,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Tools category. Average rating of the app is 4.5 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 4.1 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 736. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 5520. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.3 was published on July 10, 2016, midnight.
Arduino bluetooth controller apk info
Publish Date: July 10, 2016
Latest Version: 1.3
Average Rating: 4.5
Requirements: 4.1 and up
Downloads: 50,000 - 100,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 736+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 5520+
Official Website: https://google.com
How to Download Arduino bluetooth controller
There are numerous way to download the Arduino bluetooth controller app
- 1. You can download Arduino bluetooth controller app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Arduino bluetooth controller then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Arduino bluetooth controller then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theArduino bluetooth controllerapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.you can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,