Phones for kids 1.0
Phones for kids apk info
Publish Date: April 27, 2017
Latest Version: 1.0
Average Rating: 3.9
Requirements: 2.3 and up
Downloads: 1,000 - 5,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 18+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 135+
Official Website: http://comerror.com
Top 5 User Reviews
Phones for kids wiki
Phones for kids has been downloaded by 1,000 - 5,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://comerror.com to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Parenting category. Average rating of the app is 3.9 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.3 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 18. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 135. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.0 was published on Oct. 9, 2016, midnight.
About the appThis is an application that children will love, we have a cute mobile for kids to play, just touch the button and hear the sound. This phone is free to download ,no need to pay kids phone anymore, just use this kids phone with sound. There are many such as animals , elephant or dog, do re me with music note and many more. If you like this application please vote for us. We promise to create good app for kids every week, thank you so much.
How to Download Phones for kids
There are numerous way to download the Phones for kids app
- 1. You can download Phones for kids app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Phones for kids then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Phones for kids then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search thePhones for kidsapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://comerror.comofficial site alsoyou can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.