Swift Dark CM / CM13 Theme 3.3.3
Swift Dark CM / CM13 Theme apk info
Publish Date: February 26, 2017
Latest Version: 3.3.3
Average Rating: 4.7
Price: ? 99.00
Requirements: 5.0 and up
Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 2946+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 22095+
Official Website: https://plus.google.com/communities/110736417839203494291
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
Swift Dark CM / CM13 Theme wiki
Swift Dark CM / CM13 Theme has been downloaded by 10,000 - 50,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website https://plus.google.com/communities/110736417839203494291 to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Personalization category. Average rating of the app is 4.7 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 5.0 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 2946. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 22095. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 3.3.3 was published on Jan. 5, 2017, midnight.
About the appNew!! Swift Dark now includes a black and a pixel blue CM theme alternative. You use an app called Arcus to install it and after install it'll work just like a normal CM theme. Swift Dark is the original dark CM13 theme, with highly advanced code for the best experience, for the CyanogenMod and COS theme engine. It supports a wide range of apps and is updated frequently. If you prefer a dark theme, with the beautiful material design intact, this CM13 theme is for you. Please read the FAQ below before install and always reboot after updating. Themed Apps • AOSP Browser• AOSP Calendar• AOSP Keyboard• Boxer Email• Calculator• Chrome• Chrome Beta• Chrome Dev• Contacts• Cyanogen OS Dialer• Dialer• Documents/Downloads• Dropbox• Email (AOSP Email)• ES File Explorer• Facebook Messenger• File Manager• Gmail• Google Allo• Google Authenticator• Google Calendar• Google Dialer• Google Drive• Google Keyboard• Google Maps• Google Messenger• Google Music• Google Now• Google Plus• Google Translator• GroupMe• Hangouts• Inbox• Instagram• JuiceSSH• Keep• Kik Messenger• Kindle• Mail.Ru Email App• Microsoft Outlook• MMS• Music• Nova Launcher• Omni• Pandora Radio• Pushbullet• Root Explorer• Settings• Skype• Slack• Snapchat• SuperSU• System UI• Tumblr• TVShow Time• Viber• WhatsApp• YouTube...and more FAQ Question: There are issues with my notifications after updating, the text is hard to read.Answer: A reboot will fix this. Sometimes CM13 theme resources gets "stuck" when updating. Like the notification text color in this case. By rebooting you force the system to reload all resources. This is a CM theme engine bug. Question: Play Store is not dark after updating.Answer: This is due to Play Store having trouble picking up the dark CM theme resources after an update. A reboot will fix this. Question: Can you include Telegram?Answer: No. Telegram colors are all set in the java code, which means they are hardcoded and can't be changed. Question: Will you add support for the CM14 theme engine?Answer: Yes. I will add support for the CM14 theme engine as soon as it's released and implemented. There is obviously no time frame as of now. Important notice about ROM support This dark CM theme fully supports CyanogenMod and COS12.1 / COS13 ( Cyanogen OS ) which is natively installed on YU Yureka & Yutopia together with Zuk Z1 and OnePlus One. Custom ROMs with the CyanogenMod theme engine included, for exemple Dirty Unicorns, Paranoid Android ( PA ) and Resurrection Remix, are supported but there might be issues as I can't keep track of all commits everywhere. Contact If you want to chat about the app, if you find some missing resources, or if you want to share something else, join the G+ community at https://goo.gl/IC8FiK Arcus community: https://plus.google.com/communities/105739351821425192942 Don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com if you have feature requests or questions regarding this dark CM13 theme.
How to Download Swift Dark CM / CM13 Theme
There are numerous way to download the Swift Dark CM / CM13 Theme app
- 1. You can download Swift Dark CM / CM13 Theme app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Swift Dark CM / CM13 Theme then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Swift Dark CM / CM13 Theme then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theSwift Dark CM / CM13 Themeapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttps://plus.google.com/communities/110736417839203494291official site alsoyou can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.