Braid Hairstyle Tutorials 3.0
Braid Hairstyle Tutorials apk info
Publish Date: February 26, 2017
Latest Version: 3.0
Average Rating: 4.2
Requirements: 2.3 and up
Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 1458+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 10935+
Official Website: https://google.com
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
Braid Hairstyle Tutorials wiki
Braid Hairstyle Tutorials has been downloaded by 100,000 - 500,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Lifestyle category. Average rating of the app is 4.2 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.3 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 1458. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 10935. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 3.0 was published on Aug. 25, 2016, midnight.
About the appYou've spent time and effort (or your stylist has) to create gorgeous braid hairstyles. However, you might wonder: How can I keep my hair healthy and looking good in spite of a busy life? Believe it or not, it can be done!Some threats to your hair health include sweat and salt build-up, which can cause hair breakage or dry out your hair. The risk is increased if you exercise regularly. The good news is that you don't have to choose between keeping your hair healthy and your body healthy. All you need to do is take a few simple steps to keep your hair clean and properly conditioned.A great benefit of having braid hairstyles is that you don't have to shampoo your hair as often. In fact if you do, you may end up making your braids frizzy or if you are using extensions, you may loosen them by accident. However, you should be able to keep your hair and scalp clean by shampooing your braids once a week or once every two weeks.Apply diluted shampoo directly to your scalp or use a shampoo especially designed for braids. You can usually spray it directly onto your scalp. Use your fingertips to massage the solution into your scalp to help breakup any dirt or oils. Afterwards, rinse the shampoo out thoroughly.To avoid the risk of hair tangles, be sure to dry your hair completely before you go to bed.Another time you need to be careful of your braids is after exercise. To control moisture and minimize salt buildup, swab them with an antiseptic and then apply a leave-in conditioner.To keep your hair well moisturized, use a braid moisturizing spray. Other ways that you can replenish oils is to use a homemade spray consisting of water, natural oils such as almond or jojoba oil, and essential oils like lavender oil or tea tree oil. These oils will give your hair a beautiful sheen and the scent from the essential oils will be a nice treat after a stressful day.If you want a more intensive conditioning treatment, then you want to use a natural conditioner such as those made with Shea butter or coconut oil.As a final guideline to protect braid hairstyles, always cover your hair at night with a silk-like or satin scarf. You can also use a hair net with large holes for protection. That way, you can be sure that the hairstyle you've worked to create stays in place no matter how hectic your life gets.
How to Download Braid Hairstyle Tutorials
There are numerous way to download the Braid Hairstyle Tutorials app
- 1. You can download Braid Hairstyle Tutorials app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Braid Hairstyle Tutorials then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Braid Hairstyle Tutorials then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theBraid Hairstyle Tutorialsapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.you can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,