Avast Mobile Security - Antivirus & AppLock
Avast Mobile Security - Antivirus & AppLock apk info
Publish Date: October 03, 2017
Latest Version: Varies with device
Average Rating: 4.5
Requirements: Varies with device
Downloads: 100,000,000 - 500,000,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 9562938+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 71722035+
Official Website: http://www.avast.com/
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
Lost my pro version with latest update. Their website still shows my devices properly but the app does not! My phone seems to be working but my tablet is still broken. Both are Samsung products. 07/13/2017 tablet now shows subscription expired but phone is still working. Once again this a refuses to acknowledge the license that is valid until Dec 2017. Come on every time an update is installed it refuses to have pro features that are paid for. I am now writing your company off as a ripoff.
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
Problem is still not resolved and there is no reply if Avast is working on it. Defeat the purpose of buying this app if Avast is not giving the support. Ads on paid version as this app is unable to link to the correct Google account that I have used to purchase the app. Reinstall works initially but ads appear again after update.
May 30, 2015
Unlike other anti-malware mobile apps, Avast's offering doesn't have a huge performance hit on my phone. It's fairly unobtrusive and sits quietly in the background, ensuring the safety my mobile devices. The app doesn't remember networks for more than 30 days or when you switch networks, like going from home to work/school, which is a pain. It should be able to remember a network until there is a change in the network config. The offering of additional, paid features is becoming a bit more int
May 30, 2015
Edit: in Oreo, it does not update. No notification that it failed to update definitions since September18th! Old: I read the answers and disabled in Settings all things related to suggestions of other so-called tools. I still get at least one notification every couple of hours. I know it's free, but I'll never click on those banners. And I have only free apps and none of them show any notification.. Same for Avast desktop. Why is the Android version such a nuisance?
Avast Mobile Security - Antivirus & AppLock wiki
Avast Mobile Security - Antivirus & AppLock has been downloaded by 100,000,000 - 500,000,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.avast.com/ to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Tools category. Average rating of the app is 4.5 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version Varies with device. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 9562938. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 71722035. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version Varies with device was published on Sept. 18, 2017, midnight.
About the appProtect yourself against viruses and malware that cause popups and unwanted ads with Avast Mobile Security, the world’s most trusted free antivirus app for Android. Get alerted when you install spyware and adware apps that violate your privacy. Secure your devices against phishing attacks from email, phone calls, infected websites or SMS messages.With more than 100 million installs, Mobile Security & Antivirus provides much more than just antivirus. Here’s a sample of some of the other features packed into this lightweight app:? Antivirus Engine? AppLock? Call Blocker? Anti-Theft? Photo Vault? Power Save? Privacy Permissions? Firewall (for rooted Android only)? Charging Screen? RAM Boost? Junk Cleaner? Web Shield? WiFi Scanner? WiFi Speed TestAnd more amazing features to protect and improve your Android experienceWhat's NEW?Photo Vault allows you to protect access to your photos with a PIN code. After moving photos to the Vault, they are encrypted and hidden.Power Save reduces your device's battery consumption by adjusting set of settings such as the Wi-Fi, synchronization, Bluetooth and screen settings that drain your battery the most.We are now offering premium features:Anti-Theft: Automatically lock your device on SIM change, and secretly capture photos and audio recording of the thief.AppLock: retain security and privacy of sensitive content by locking any app with a PIN or touch gesture. Protect your most used apps and make sure nobody else can access them - not your child or even an intruder.Remove ads: eliminate ads from your Avast Antivirus experience.Avast Direct Support: contact Avast directly from the app to receive quick responses to your inquiries.Avast Mobile Security in detail? Antivirus Engine: Virus and malware scanner automatically scans for infected/dangerous apps and Trojans upon first use. Includes Web & file scanning for complete mobile protection, and also protects against spyware and viruses.? Clean Junk: Instantly cleans up unnecessary data, system caches, gallery thumbnails, installation files, and residual files.? Call Blocker: Keep your privacy. Add phone numbers to your blacklist and block callers you don’t want contacting you.? Web Shield: Scans and blocks malware-infected links, as well as trojans, adware, and spyware (for privacy and safe Web browsing, e.g. Chrome) and also fixes mistyped URLs. ? Wifi Security: Check the security of each network and email, browse and make payments wherever you are.This app uses the Device Administrator permission. This permission allows you to remotely lock and wipe your device from my.avast.com. For more information about Avast and other products visit:https://www.avast.com/androidFor the latest security and protection updates see:https://www.facebook.com/avast/
* App Locking timeout settings - configure how often you want to enter PIN - top user request* Last Known Location - find your device after the battery dies - new Pro feature* Anti-Theft redesign* New network dialog appears when connecting to a new WiFi network* WiFi Scan errors fixed* Call Blocker bugs fixed
How to Download Avast Mobile Security - Antivirus & AppLock
There are numerous way to download the Avast Mobile Security - Antivirus & AppLock app
- 1. You can download Avast Mobile Security - Antivirus & AppLock app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Avast Mobile Security - Antivirus & AppLock then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Avast Mobile Security - Antivirus & AppLock then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theAvast Mobile Security - Antivirus & AppLockapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.avast.com/official site alsoyou can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.