ASUG BI + A 1.0
ASUG BI + A apk info
Publish Date: April 26, 2017
Latest Version: 1.0
Average Rating: 4.6
Requirements: 4.1 and up
Downloads: 100 - 500
Daily Active Users (DAU): 10+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 75+
Official Website: http://eventbase.com/support
Top 5 User Reviews
ASUG BI + A wiki
ASUG BI + A has been downloaded by 100 - 500 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://eventbase.com/support to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Events category. Average rating of the app is 4.6 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 4.1 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 10. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 75. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.0 was published on Oct. 6, 2016, midnight.
About the appAll the information you need, at your fingertips, for 2016 ASUG BI + Analytics Conference. The event takes place October 17–20, 2016 at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans.View the schedule, attendee list, and sponsors. Customize the app with your personal agenda, favorites, and more.ASUG questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.orgApp support? Contact email@example.com.
How to Download ASUG BI + A
There are numerous way to download the ASUG BI + A app
- 1. You can download ASUG BI + A app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app ASUG BI + A then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app ASUG BI + A then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theASUG BI + Aapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://eventbase.com/supportofficial site alsoyou can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.