UCD (trial) Award Winning Handsfree Driving 2.9.1
UCD (trial) Award Winning Handsfree Driving apk info
Category: Auto & Vehicles
Publish Date: September 26, 2017
Latest Version: 2.9.1
Average Rating: 3.8
Requirements: 4.0.3 and up
Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 4312+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 32340+
Official Website: https://www.appsontoast.com
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
Exactly what I was looking for, will change to 5 stars if the auto start and shutdown feature included a time delay. In some cars it will play hell with the app if it is rigged to auto start and shut off based on power source or BT hooked to the car. Newer engines will shut off at intersections and will mess with the app.
UCD (trial) Award Winning Handsfree Driving wiki
UCD (trial) Award Winning Handsfree Driving has been downloaded by 100,000 - 500,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website https://www.appsontoast.com to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Auto & Vehicles category. Average rating of the app is 3.8 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 4.0.3 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 4312. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 32340. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 2.9.1 was published on Aug. 24, 2017, midnight.
About the appUCD Wins Award at the Barcelona Motor Show for The Best Technological Developments for the Connected Car?Ultimate Car Dock - Get your 7 Day FREE Trial NowNEW: Hotword Detection add-on available in UCD Menu = 100% HandsfreeNEW: Off-Line Voice Recognition add-on option available in UCD’s MenuThe Award Winning Hands Free Experience - Drive Safe - Get UCD• Calls - Texts - Emails - Read out to You !• Reply Hands Free to SMS, WhatsApp & Gmail• BT SteeringWheel / Headset Hookup • Voice Response Personalisation• Full Screen Music Player• 30 App shortcuts• 7 LanguagesFull Voice Recognition = Zero Driver Distraction:Receive and Reply to SMS text messages, emails, and calls, (WhatsApp / Facebook & Gmail messages require Android 4.4+), open any of your favourite apps, start navigation and control your music - Completely Hands Free. See full list of Voice Commands, and personalise your settings from the apps menu.Integration with Steering Wheel or Headset via Bluetooth:Activating UCD via the Steering Wheel Button or Bluetooth Headset enables you to initiate voice control without having to look at or, even touch your phone. You can literally leave your phone in your pocket, or bag, and still use it while you drive. Personalised Voice Response:By default the voice prompt is programmed to say “Ready”, but you can opt to have it say your name, (or whatever you want,) giving your car a whole new personality!Dedicated Music Player:The music player has its own dedicated screen, beautifully designed for safe driving, with large buttons, and easy to read text.5 Car Dock Screens:The 5 car dock screens hold 30 shortcuts in total – and each one can be voice activated. Sleep Mode offers power saving, and ease of use.UCD Settings:The many and varied settings make UCD adaptable to your unique needs. There is even a Free online backup for the apps data, and your own personal settings. We ask that you please familiarise yourself with the app, and set your preferences before you drive off! See “Voice Commands” & “Settings” in the menu. or view full user manual below: UCD User Manualhttps://www.appsontoast.com/UCD-Manual.pdf“This app gives you a simpler (safer) menu for apps you need while you drive. It also gives you text to speech to hear and answer messages.” IBM Software Group - Vice President Rational Continuous Engineering SolutionsDrive Safe – Get UCDThanks to Marcello Di Matteo for the initial Italian translationsThanks to Killian Poglajen for the French translationsThanks to Daniel Ricardo Franco Bolado for the Spanish translationsAnd Thanks to Kirill Piskarev for his meticulous work on the Russian TranslationsConnect with us on Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/+Appsontoast-UCD/posts
Performance improvements & bug fixes
How to Download UCD (trial) Award Winning Handsfree Driving
There are numerous way to download the UCD (trial) Award Winning Handsfree Driving app
- 1. You can download UCD (trial) Award Winning Handsfree Driving app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app UCD (trial) Award Winning Handsfree Driving then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app UCD (trial) Award Winning Handsfree Driving then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theUCD (trial) Award Winning Handsfree Drivingapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttps://www.appsontoast.comofficial site alsoyou can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.