v6.3.1• Antardasha added in Kundali• Ekadashi and Sankashti Chaturthi Vrats added in Festival section. Festival now shown chronologically• Ayanamshas Raman and Krishnamurti (old) added. Can be changed in settingsv6.2• Match Making (Guna Milan, Ashta Koota) added. Use the kundalis saved in Kundali Screen.• A novel feature "Hindu Time" added showing time in Ghati Vighati• An option to change Themes added. Choose from Dark, Light and Classic (for look and feel of older versions)
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
Error prone for different time zone!!!
I reside at +1:00 time zone. Even though I changed the location to Hamburg, Germany, the app showed me wrong timings of +5:30 time-zone(India). This led me to make wrong time decision (4.5 hrs later than mine), resulting in a BAD Muhurt. KINDLY, CORRECT THIS!!!!! Pls include DST.
May 30, 2015
Earlier version of this app was having a very good frature. We were able to set any month of any year (English Months) and then get Hindu Calendar related to it. Thus we were able to get ?????? of any English date. Now in this latest version we are unable to set the month and year as desired. Please check the error or if any other method .... please explain. Else the App is excellent.
May 30, 2015
Initially I gave 5 STAR. But changed it to 2 STAR because, Request for new features: 1. No option for "BACKUP / RESTORE". If we changed the mobile, we wont get the existing entities to the new mobile. Please provide this option as add-on feature. 2. No option for "Reminder for MY TITHIs", which really helpful to remember the important dates in hindu calendar. 3. Some TITHIs like Kserabhi Dwadasi, Mukkoti Ekadasi, Subramanya Shasti, etc.. were missing. Please add them too.
May 30, 2015
The app is good. But I have a suggestion. In the next update if you could add notification reminder pop-ups for good Indian Tithi or Indian Festivals.... That would be of great help. As the phone Calender gives e flush festival reminders..... And Indian Tithi changes as per Hindu Calender panchanga.... Hope to find a solution for this soon.
May 30, 2015
Overall, this app is good for knowing quick details about every day. Sometimes, it hangs and quits - maybe something can be done about this? Also, I find that the "Tamil Calendar" (so to speak) is not featured on the app. More specifically, the present "Hevilambi" year started on 14th April, but no matter what settings I use, either the year starts on 14/15th Jan, or end of March (Ugadi). Could you please make a provision for the Tamil Calendar as it is followed in TN?
Hindu Calendar wiki
Hindu Calendar has been downloaded by 5,000,000 - 10,000,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.facebook.com/hinducalendarapp to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Books & Reference category. Average rating of the app is 4.4 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version Varies with device. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 162224. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 1216680. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version Varies with device was published on April 12, 2016, midnight.
Hindu Calendar apk info
Category: Books & Reference
Publish Date: September 25, 2017
Latest Version: Varies with device
Average Rating: 4.4
Requirements: Varies with device
Downloads: 5,000,000 - 10,000,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 162224+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 1216680+
Official Website: http://www.facebook.com/hinducalendarapp
How to Download Hindu Calendar
There are numerous way to download the Hindu Calendar app
- 1. You can download Hindu Calendar app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Hindu Calendar then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Hindu Calendar then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theHindu Calendarapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.facebook.com/hinducalendarappofficial site alsoyou can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.