HUD: Night Speedometer 2.4
HUD: Night Speedometer apk info
Category: Auto & Vehicles
Publish Date: April 22, 2017
Latest Version: 2.4
Average Rating: 3.8
Requirements: 2.3 and up
Downloads: 500 - 1,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 6+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 45+
Official Website: https://google.com
Top 5 User Reviews
HUD: Night Speedometer wiki
HUD: Night Speedometer has been downloaded by 500 - 1,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Auto & Vehicles category. Average rating of the app is 3.8 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.3 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 6. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 45. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 2.4 was published on April 13, 2017, midnight.
About the appWhile driving in the dark, you need to keep your eyes on the road. By positioning your phone under your windscreen, your speed is reflected onto the glass, giving a clear indication of your speed in your peripheral vision. Features:- Displays speed in Miles Per Hour or Kilometers Per Hour.- Customise the color of your HUD- Shows distance travelled in miles or kilometers.- Animated display.- Speak SMS messages you receive while you are driving, saving you from having to stop to check your messages.- Language support for English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Korean and ???????How to use:- Start the app, and rotate the device so the HUD logo faces towards you. Then place the device into a cradle on the windscreen facing upwards towards the glass.- As you drive, your speed will be shown on your vehicles windscreen.- To open the Settings, press and hold the screen for two seconds.Safety Information:- This app is designed as a safety device, to allow drivers to keep their eyes on the road in dark conditions.- The speedometer will only provide a rough indication of speed, and is NOT designed as a replacement for your vehicles speedometer. - The speedometer relies on GPS, so areas of poor satellite visibility (such as tunnels, trees, or tall buildings) may cause inaccurate results. Always rely on your vehicles speedometer for an accurate result.- The app is designed to require no interaction during driving. Please do not interact with the device while driving.- Drive safely and thanks for using HUD Speedometer
How to Download HUD: Night Speedometer
There are numerous way to download the HUD: Night Speedometer app
- 1. You can download HUD: Night Speedometer app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app HUD: Night Speedometer then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app HUD: Night Speedometer then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theHUD: Night Speedometerapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.you can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,