Learning Colors for Kids 1.5.0
Learning Colors for Kids apk info
Publish Date: May 10, 2017
Latest Version: 1.5.0
Average Rating: 3.9
Requirements: 2.3 and up
Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 78+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 585+
Official Website: http://www.syncromentertainment.com
Top 5 User Reviews
Learning Colors for Kids wiki
Learning Colors for Kids has been downloaded by 10,000 - 50,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.syncromentertainment.com to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Educational category. Average rating of the app is 3.9 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.3 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 78. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 585. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.5.0 was published on Sept. 23, 2015, midnight.
About the appLearning Colors for Kids is a fantastic game for kids and toddlers. They will discover and learn the colors with no effort while they're having fun.The game has two modes: 1 Learn 2 Play The LEARN mode is for learning colors. The game will easily teach your child twelve colors (red, blue, yellow, green, pink, orange, purple, blue, brown, white, black and gray), associating the name of each color. When your child clicks on a color, the game show the color in full screen along with its name being pronounced and written. It is perfect for youngest children (2-3 years old) to have fun, repeating the sound of each color. Using the PLAY mode, we have developed several cards, grouped into 3 classes. Your children will use these cards to learn the colors by name and by picture. This is a funny way to learn playing. First of all, your child will learn to differentiate colors with the cards: the game ask you to find a particular color. Successfully overcome those cards, the game show you the image of a fruit or vegetable, asking you what color is it. Finally, the game show you three fruits or vegetables of different colors, and ask you to searh a particular color. Each time the child succeeds, a funny sound of applause encourages him to continue encouraging learning. When the child exceeds all records successfully, will have a pop the balloons mini-game as a reward for a job well done. The game is developed in two languages??, English and Spanish. This allows the kid to learn the colors in these languages ??with a clear and crisp pronunciation. The game interface is very simple and intuitive. Even the youngest children will be able to play it on their own!This game is like a colorful activity book brought the world of mobile applications. The perfect interaction that allows parents and children with application will help your children in learning new words. For example, you can encourage the child to find objects in the room with the color shown in the game. You can also ask your child: what color is this? to help them remember the new information through playing games.If you like the game, don't forget give us a +1, and 5 stars. Your feedback would be highly appreciated, helping us to improve the game. You can also follow us in our Facebook Fan PageHave a good time playing together with your child!
How to Download Learning Colors for Kids
There are numerous way to download the Learning Colors for Kids app
- 1. You can download Learning Colors for Kids app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Learning Colors for Kids then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Learning Colors for Kids then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theLearning Colors for Kidsapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.syncromentertainment.comofficial site alsoyou can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.