Leopard apk info
Category: Libraries & Demo
Publish Date: February 25, 2017
Latest Version: 2.1
Average Rating: 4.2
Requirements: 2.1 and up
Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 1154+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 8655+
Official Website: https://google.com
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
Leopard has been downloaded by 10,000 - 50,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Libraries & Demo category. Average rating of the app is 4.2 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.1 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 1154. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 8655. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 2.1 was published on Aug. 1, 2014, midnight.
About the appWith leopard on your screen and beautiful sunshine drop effect.flying seed,sound,touch,sunshine can set on or off.If u like,can open the sound of the leopard.Also can load your phone`s photo for bacground.To use: Home -> Menu -> Wallpapers -> Live WallpapersNote: If your wallpaper resets to default after reboot, you will need put the app on phone instead of SD card.
How to Download Leopard
There are numerous way to download the Leopard app
- 1. You can download Leopard app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Leopard then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Leopard then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theLeopardapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.you can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,