Face Recognition 1.5.1
Face Recognition apk info
Category: Libraries & Demo
Publish Date: August 03, 2017
Latest Version: 1.5.1
Average Rating: 3.4
Requirements: 5.0 and up
Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 92+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 690+
Official Website: https://github.com/Qualeams/Android-Face-Recognition-with-Deep-Learning-Test-Framework
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
Face Recognition wiki
Face Recognition has been downloaded by 10,000 - 50,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website https://github.com/Qualeams/Android-Face-Recognition-with-Deep-Learning-Test-Framework to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Libraries & Demo category. Average rating of the app is 3.4 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 5.0 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 92. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 690. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.5.1 was published on May 26, 2017, midnight.
About the appFace Recognition can be used as a test framework for several face recognition methods including the Neural Networks with TensorFlow and Caffe.It includes following preprocessing algorithms:- Grayscale- Crop- Eye Alignment- Gamma Correction- Difference of Gaussians- Canny-Filter- Local Binary Pattern- Histogramm Equalization (can only be used if grayscale is used too)- ResizeYou can choose from the following feature extraction and classification methods:- Eigenfaces with Nearest Neighbour- Image Reshaping with Support Vector Machine- TensorFlow with SVM or KNN- Caffe with SVM or KNNThe manual can be found here https://github.com/Qualeams/Android-Face-Recognition-with-Deep-Learning/blob/master/USER%20MANUAL.mdAt the moment only armeabi-v7a devices and upwards are supported.For best experience in recognition mode rotate the device to left.For best performance use "Image Reshaping with Support Vector Machine" (0.5 s / image).For best accuracy use the "VGG Face Descriptor" model (the performance is very bad though - 6.5 s/ image)_______________________________________________________________TensorFlow:If you want to use the Tensorflow Inception5h model, download it from here:https://storage.googleapis.com/download.tensorflow.org/models/inception5h.zipThen copy the file "tensorflow_inception_graph.pb" to "/sdcard/Pictures/facerecognition/data/TensorFlow"Use these default settings for a start:Number of classes: 1001 (not relevant as we don't use the last layer)Input Size: 224Image mean: 128Output size: 1024Input layer: inputOutput layer: avgpool0Model file: tensorflow_inception_graph.pb---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If you want to use the VGG Face Descriptor model, download it from here:https://www.dropbox.com/s/51wi2la5e034wfv/vgg_faces.pb?dl=0Caution: This model runs only on devices with at least 3 GB or RAM.Then copy the file "vgg_faces.pb" to "/sdcard/Pictures/facerecognition/data/TensorFlow"Use these default settings for a start:Number of classes: 1000 (not relevant as we don't use the last layer)Input Size: 224Image mean: 128Output size: 4096Input layer: PlaceholderOutput layer: fc7/fc7Model file: vgg_faces.pb_______________________________________________________________Caffe:If you want to use the VGG Face Descriptor model, download it from here:http://www.robots.ox.ac.uk/~vgg/software/vgg_face/src/vgg_face_caffe.tar.gzCaution: This model runs only on devices with at least 3 GB or RAM.Then copy the files "VGG_FACE_deploy.prototxt" and "VGG_FACE.caffemodel" to "/sdcard/Pictures/facerecognition/data/caffe"Use these default settings for a start:Mean values: 104, 117, 123Output layer: fc7Model file: VGG_FACE_deploy.prototxtWeights file: VGG_FACE.caffemodel_______________________________________________________________The license files can be found here https://github.com/Qualeams/Android-Face-Recognition-with-Deep-Learning/blob/master/LICENSE.txt and here https://github.com/Qualeams/Android-Face-Recognition-with-Deep-Learning/blob/master/NOTICE.txt
How to Download Face Recognition
There are numerous way to download the Face Recognition app
- 1. You can download Face Recognition app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Face Recognition then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Face Recognition then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theFace Recognitionapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttps://github.com/Qualeams/Android-Face-Recognition-with-Deep-Learning-Test-Frameworkofficial site alsoyou can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.