Arduino Controller 1.1
Arduino Controller apk info
Category: Libraries & Demo
Publish Date: February 25, 2017
Latest Version: 1.1
Average Rating: 3.9
Requirements: 2.2 and up
Downloads: 1,000 - 5,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 10+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 75+
Official Website: http://www.insign.ch
Top 5 User Reviews
Arduino Controller wiki
Arduino Controller has been downloaded by 1,000 - 5,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.insign.ch to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Libraries & Demo category. Average rating of the app is 3.9 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.2 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 10. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 75. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.1 was published on June 16, 2015, midnight.
About the app*Important: This app is only for Arduino developers*The Arduino Controller lets you control your Arduino project from your Android phone or tablet using a bluetooth connection. You can create interactive UIs using buttons, text fieds, sliders and even live diagrams - right from within your Arduino sketch! Or you can use your Android's gyroscope to control your Arduino bot. And much more.Arduino Controller consists of two parts: 1. This Android app 2. The Arduino libraryCheck out the project website for more details and to download the accompanying Arduino library:https://bitbucket.org/bachi76/arduino-bluetooth-controllerNote: You will need a bluetooth module to communicate with your Arduino.The "Arduino Bluetooth Controller" is open-source and licensed under GPLv3. If you'd like to take part in developing this app, drop me a note.
How to Download Arduino Controller
There are numerous way to download the Arduino Controller app
- 1. You can download Arduino Controller app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Arduino Controller then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Arduino Controller then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theArduino Controllerapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.insign.chofficial site alsoyou can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.