Remote Controller - HTTP API 1.2
Remote Controller - HTTP API apk info
Category: Libraries & Demo
Publish Date: February 25, 2017
Latest Version: 1.2
Average Rating: 4.0
Requirements: 2.2 and up
Downloads: 500 - 1,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 16+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 120+
Official Website: http://tedc.biz
Top 5 User Reviews
Remote Controller - HTTP API wiki
Remote Controller - HTTP API has been downloaded by 500 - 1,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://tedc.biz to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Libraries & Demo category. Average rating of the app is 4.0 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.2 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 16. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 120. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.2 was published on Nov. 25, 2014, midnight.
About the appA WidgetNeed to specify server IP, User name, Password, and can do a remote API calling ( SERVER_IP/mobileAPI.phpuse POST method sending 3 parameter "action" / "uid" / "pwd"Github demo of server side program :https://github.com/Nununene/mobileAPIExample for "action" value :When testing connection : action = "ping"When clicking widget : action = "open" / "action1" / .... whateverString return from API:Success : "1"Invalid ID or Password : "2"Unauthorized action : "3"Parameter error : "4"Other error: String starts with "E1"?or any other stringNote : You need server program to work with this APPA Sample of implementation : "Remote unlocker"Raspberry Pi (with nginx) installed a RF 433MHz Module Nginx receive HTTP request from APP to web API ( /mobileAPI.php )?execute binary file to sending RF signals through RF ModuleWireless switch(433MHz) connect to electric lock(Electric Dropbolt)(wireless switch must paired with RPi's RF signal output)when switch received RF signal from RPi?switch triggers Electric Dropbolt and release the door
How to Download Remote Controller - HTTP API
There are numerous way to download the Remote Controller - HTTP API app
- 1. You can download Remote Controller - HTTP API app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Remote Controller - HTTP API then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Remote Controller - HTTP API then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theRemote Controller - HTTP APIapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://tedc.bizofficial site alsoyou can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.