Grid For Droid Sample App 1.0
Grid For Droid Sample App apk info
Category: Libraries & Demo
Publish Date: February 25, 2017
Latest Version: 1.0
Average Rating: 3.5
Requirements: 4.0.3 and up
Downloads: 50 - 100
Daily Active Users (DAU): 2+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 15+
Official Website: http://www.smartit.bg
Top 5 User Reviews
Grid For Droid Sample App wiki
Grid For Droid Sample App has been downloaded by 50 - 100 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.smartit.bg to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Libraries & Demo category. Average rating of the app is 3.5 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 4.0.3 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 2. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 15. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.0 was published on May 21, 2015, midnight.
About the appYou can use this sample application to see some of the features and performance of the GridForDroid data grid library. GridForDroid (GFD) is a native component utilizing a custom drawing engine. GFD gives you an enhanced performance even when handling large sets of data. Some of the more important features include the ability to sort, group and filter data. By using GFD the developer can customize individual cells view by changing the cell background color, text color and image based on the data in that cell. The developer is able to:• customize the individual cells’ view by changing the background and text color and image based on the data inside• export the data in Excel, HTML or CSV formats• display the information in pages with selectable number of data records in a page• attach additional data to every main data record• add multiple summaries to the columns of the main grid or the sub grid• change the way data is copied on the clipboard• create columns with buttons, checkboxes and spinners to better represent the data to the end user• control whether the user can edit the information in the data grid• the grid and pivot grid (Ultimate and Ultimate for Xamarin only) can be localized to any language• generate a preview of the defined columns • change the size of the columns or select any column to hideFor more information please visit: http://www.gridfordroid.com
How to Download Grid For Droid Sample App
There are numerous way to download the Grid For Droid Sample App app
- 1. You can download Grid For Droid Sample App app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Grid For Droid Sample App then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Grid For Droid Sample App then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theGrid For Droid Sample Appapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.smartit.bgofficial site alsoyou can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.