Children’s Songs 2.0
Children’s Songs apk info
Publish Date: April 20, 2017
Latest Version: 2.0
Average Rating: 4.7
Requirements: 4.0 and up
Downloads: 1,000 - 5,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 4+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 30+
Official Website: http://www.smartcloudprogramming.com/
Top 5 User Reviews
Children’s Songs wiki
Children’s Songs has been downloaded by 1,000 - 5,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.smartcloudprogramming.com/ to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Parenting category. Average rating of the app is 4.7 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 4.0 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 4. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 30. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 2.0 was published on Dec. 31, 2016, midnight.
About the appwe introduce your toddlers to a variety of English rhymes, baby songs, and nursery rhymes that they have learned like Humpty Dumpty,Incy Wincy Spider, Johnny Johnny Yes Papa,Finger Family,abc song and 123 songs.
How to Download Children’s Songs
There are numerous way to download the Children’s Songs app
- 1. You can download Children’s Songs app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Children’s Songs then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Children’s Songs then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theChildren’s Songsapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.smartcloudprogramming.com/official site alsoyou can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.