Sing with the Wiggles,by Singa 1.4
Sing with the Wiggles,by Singa apk info
Publish Date: April 20, 2017
Latest Version: 1.4
Average Rating: 3.5
Requirements: 3.0 and up
Downloads: 50,000 - 100,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 992+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 7440+
Official Website: http://singa.com.au
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
Its OK but
Can you add my two favorites I love it when it rains and taba naba and pleaese and make the screen its recording people on a little bigger please and please make it so if u add taba Nana please make it so that and some others such as can u point your fingers and do the twist ? do the propeller Rockabye your bear toot toot chuga chuga and Wake up Lachlan are at least downloadable and add the reindeer dance song please
May 30, 2015
Sing with the Wiggles,by Singa wiki
Sing with the Wiggles,by Singa has been downloaded by 50,000 - 100,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://singa.com.au to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Music category. Average rating of the app is 3.5 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 3.0 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 992. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 7440. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.4 was published on June 15, 2014, midnight.
About the appIt's lights, camera, action! Sing along with Anthony, Emma, Simon and Lachy to some of your favourite Wiggles songs, on The Wiggles' new app Sing with The Wiggles! Your little superstars will love singing along to one of The Wiggles' best loved songs 'Fruit Salad'! There's also the 'bowtiful' song 'Emma (with the Bow in Her Hair)', and 'Simon Says' which is based on the playful musical game, plus many more!So what are you waiting for? Put on your favourite Wiggles costume, warm up your signing voice, and let's get ready to Sing with The Wiggles! Features:·Video record yourself as the fifth Wiggle.·Sing along to some of your favourite Wiggles songs.·Full vocal and music volume controls.·All songs available with lyrics.·Playback your videos and admire your great performance.·Share your videos with friends on Facebook and YouTube.·Take snapshots during your performance for your photo library.·Fun compilation bundles including 'Furry Friends' and 'Wiggly Christmas'. Follow The Wiggles on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram @TheWiggles Learn more about The Wiggles and visit www.thewiggles.com About The WigglesThe Wiggles are the world's most popular children's entertainment group which formed in Sydney, Australia in 1991. After 22 years of entertaining children around the globe, it is the beginning of an exciting new era for The Wiggles as Wiggle creator, Anthony (Blue), is joined by a new cast of members including Simon (Red), Emma (Yellow) and Lachy (Purple)! Along with their good friends Dorothy the Dinosaur, Captain Feathersword, Wags the Dog and Henry the Octopus, The Wiggles are ready to wiggle a new generation of children around the World.
How to Download Sing with the Wiggles,by Singa
There are numerous way to download the Sing with the Wiggles,by Singa app
- 1. You can download Sing with the Wiggles,by Singa app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Sing with the Wiggles,by Singa then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Sing with the Wiggles,by Singa then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theSing with the Wiggles,by Singaapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://singa.com.auofficial site alsoyou can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.