Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
Works with Canadian Passport
Requires providing the following information before the application is able to read the information: Passport Number Date of Birth Date of Expiry This was as per Passport Canada's literature on ePassport However, the passport was closed and yet my Nexus 4 was still able to read it. This is in contradiction to their literature. It is really fascinating and cool but really spooky at the same time!
May 30, 2015
Works with U.S. passport
Have not tried with other passports, friends are reluctant to let me test on their passports after a successful demonstration. 1. Install NFC TagInfo by NFC Research Lab 2. Install PassportImageDecoder 3. Launch NFC TagInfo 4. Enter : Passport Number, Date of Birth, Date of Passport Expiration 5. Scan passport - takes a few seconds. Hold still.
PassportImageDecoder has been downloaded by 50,000 - 100,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.nfc-research.at/ to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Libraries & Demo category. Average rating of the app is 4.0 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.3.3 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 846. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 6345. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.00 was published on Jan. 15, 2012, midnight.
PassportImageDecoder apk info
Category: Libraries & Demo
Publish Date: January 15, 2012
Latest Version: 1.00
Average Rating: 4.0
Requirements: 2.3.3 and up
Downloads: 50,000 - 100,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 846+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 6345+
Official Website: http://www.nfc-research.at/
How to Download PassportImageDecoder
There are numerous way to download the PassportImageDecoder app
- 1. You can download PassportImageDecoder app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app PassportImageDecoder then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app PassportImageDecoder then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search thePassportImageDecoderapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.nfc-research.at/official site alsoyou can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.