Instrument Sound Player 1.1
Instrument Sound Player apk info
Publish Date: May 25, 2017
Latest Version: 1.1
Average Rating: 3.1
Requirements: 1.6 and up
Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 86+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 645+
Official Website: https://google.com
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
Instrument Sound Player wiki
Instrument Sound Player has been downloaded by 10,000 - 50,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Music category. Average rating of the app is 3.1 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 1.6 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 86. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 645. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.1 was published on July 7, 2016, midnight.
About the appYou can now play your favorite instruments' sound! This app includes the Guitar, Trumpet, Saxophone, and Drums! More instruments will be added soon in future updates.
How to Download Instrument Sound Player
There are numerous way to download the Instrument Sound Player app
- 1. You can download Instrument Sound Player app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Instrument Sound Player then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Instrument Sound Player then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theInstrument Sound Playerapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.you can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,