Shri Sidhbali Dham 7.3
Shri Sidhbali Dham apk info
Category: Travel & Local
Publish Date: April 20, 2017
Latest Version: 7.3
Average Rating: 4.9
Requirements: 4.0 and up
Downloads: 100 - 500
Daily Active Users (DAU): 62+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 465+
Official Website: http://brainguru.in
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
Shri Sidhbali Dham wiki
Shri Sidhbali Dham has been downloaded by 100 - 500 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://brainguru.in to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Travel & Local category. Average rating of the app is 4.9 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 4.0 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 62. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 465. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 7.3 was published on Jan. 24, 2017, midnight.
About the appThis app is designed to provide you all the necessary and useful information of Shri Sidhbali Dham. Sidhbali Baba Temple is situated at Kotdwar town of Garhwal distirct of Uttarakhand, which is just 230 km. from Delhi and 76 km. from Haridwar.
How to Download Shri Sidhbali Dham
There are numerous way to download the Shri Sidhbali Dham app
- 1. You can download Shri Sidhbali Dham app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Shri Sidhbali Dham then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Shri Sidhbali Dham then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theShri Sidhbali Dhamapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://brainguru.inofficial site alsoyou can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.