Drawing & Coloring 2.1.3
Drawing & Coloring apk info
Publish Date: April 20, 2017
Latest Version: 2.1.3
Average Rating: 3.7
Requirements: 4.0.3 and up
Downloads: 1,000 - 5,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 22+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 165+
Official Website: https://google.com
Top 5 User Reviews
Drawing & Coloring wiki
Drawing & Coloring has been downloaded by 1,000 - 5,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Comics category. Average rating of the app is 3.7 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 4.0.3 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 22. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 165. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 2.1.3 was published on June 30, 2015, midnight.
About the appKids Paint is a Drawing and coloring tool based on the FingerPaint project taken from API demos.[Paint History and aplications] Art :Since the time of the Renaissance, siccative (drying) oil paints, primarily linseed oil, have been the most commonly used kind of paints in fine art applications; oil paint is still common today. However, in the 20th century, water-based paints, including watercolors and acrylic paints, became very popular with the development of acrylic and other latex paints. Milk paints (also called casein), where the medium is derived from the natural emulsion that is milk, were popular in the 19th century and are still available today. Egg tempera (where the medium is an emulsion of raw egg yolk mixed with oil) is still in use as well, as are encaustic wax-based paints. Gouache is a variety of opaque watercolor that was also used in the Middle Ages and Renaissance for manuscript illuminations. The pigment was often made from ground semiprecious stones such as lapis lazuli and the binder made from either gum arabic or egg white. Gouache, also known as 'designer color' or 'body color' is commercially available today.Application :Paint can be applied as a solid, a gaseous suspension (aerosol) or a liquid. Techniques vary depending on the practical or artistic results desired.As a solid (usually used in industrial and automotive applications), the paint is applied as a very fine powder, then baked at high temperature. This melts the powder and causes it to adhere to the surface. The reasons for doing this involve the chemistries of the paint, the surface itself, and perhaps even the chemistry of the substrate (the object being painted). This is called "powder coating" an object.As a gas or as a gaseous suspension, the paint is suspended in solid or liquid form in a gas that is sprayed on an object. The paint sticks to the object. This is called "spray painting" an object. The reasons for doing this include: The application mechanism is air and thus no solid object touches the object being painted; The distribution of the paint is uniform, so there are no sharp lines; It is possible to deliver very small amounts of paint; A chemical (typically a solvent) can be sprayed along with the paint to dissolve together both the delivered paint and the chemicals on the surface of the object being painted; Some chemical reactions in paint involve the orientation of the paint molecules.
How to Download Drawing & Coloring
There are numerous way to download the Drawing & Coloring app
- 1. You can download Drawing & Coloring app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Drawing & Coloring then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Drawing & Coloring then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theDrawing & Coloringapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.you can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,