Big JSON in RecyclerView 1.0
Big JSON in RecyclerView apk info
Category: Libraries & Demo
Publish Date: April 20, 2017
Latest Version: 1.0
Average Rating: 4.5
Requirements: 4.1 and up
Downloads: 100 - 500
Daily Active Users (DAU): 4+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 30+
Official Website: https://plus.google.com/u/1/103382668780254002310
Top 5 User Reviews
Big JSON in RecyclerView wiki
Big JSON in RecyclerView has been downloaded by 100 - 500 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website https://plus.google.com/u/1/103382668780254002310 to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Libraries & Demo category. Average rating of the app is 4.5 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 4.1 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 4. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 30. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.0 was published on March 23, 2016, midnight.
About the appThis is a Native Android application and the idea is to download a big JSON over HTTP GET (JSON size is 8mo and contains 30.000 records). The images will be downloaded asynchronously during scrolling.The goal is to test the performances of the most used component in Android.Used components: - Android RecyclerView- Android CardView- ButterKnife- Picasso- Gson- Android Async Http librarySource code available in GitHub: https://github.com/anaselhajjaji/android-samples/tree/master/JsonRecyclerView
How to Download Big JSON in RecyclerView
There are numerous way to download the Big JSON in RecyclerView app
- 1. You can download Big JSON in RecyclerView app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Big JSON in RecyclerView then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Big JSON in RecyclerView then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theBig JSON in RecyclerViewapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttps://plus.google.com/u/1/103382668780254002310official site alsoyou can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.