Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
No ads. No gameovers. Offline game. Smooth game. Cool game. Cool music. Every stage makes the music cooler so even if I'm not a good player I work hard to complete the stage in order to listen to the music lol. Love the simple graphics. Tje glitters are love. Great for color and rhythm reflex exercise.haha I'm a music tapping game addict and this is another addictive music game I've played! I love it over all! ????
May 30, 2015
Light Music wiki
Light Music has been downloaded by 10,000 - 50,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Music category. Average rating of the app is 4.3 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.3 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 104. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 780. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.2 was published on Oct. 8, 2015, midnight.
Light Music apk info
Publish Date: October 08, 2015
Latest Version: 1.2
Average Rating: 4.3
Requirements: 2.3 and up
Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 104+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 780+
Official Website: https://google.com
How to Download Light Music
There are numerous way to download the Light Music app
- 1. You can download Light Music app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Light Music then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Light Music then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theLight Musicapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.you can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,