PlayKey apk info
Publish Date: May 25, 2017
Latest Version: 1.3.6
Average Rating: 4.0
Price: ? 85.00
Requirements: 4.0 and up
Downloads: 100 - 500
Daily Active Users (DAU): 20+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 150+
Official Website: https://google.com
Top 5 User Reviews
PlayKey has been downloaded by 100 - 500 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Music category. Average rating of the app is 4.0 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 4.0 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 20. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 150. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.3.6 was published on Jan. 31, 2017, midnight.
About the appPlayKey is a fun sight-reading game that teaches you to recognize music notes. Fun and learning are combined in a unique beautiful experience. The rules of "PlayKey" are quite simple: as long as a note runs on the touch line from left to right, you can tap the name of the note or the right key on the screen keyboard. A change between letters and keys is possible at any time.At the end of a level (15 notes, the order created at random) is displayed where still learning needs.Note reading settings:• On-screen piano keyboard• A-B-C • Violin clef• Bass clef • You can change game speed
How to Download PlayKey
There are numerous way to download the PlayKey app
- 1. You can download PlayKey app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app PlayKey then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app PlayKey then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search thePlayKeyapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.you can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,