EMS Notes apk info
Publish Date: August 02, 2017
Latest Version: Varies with device
Average Rating: 4.5
Price: ? 470.00
Requirements: Varies with device
Downloads: 1,000 - 5,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 388+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 2910+
Official Website: http://emsoperations.com
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
EMS Notes wiki
EMS Notes has been downloaded by 1,000 - 5,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://emsoperations.com to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Medical category. Average rating of the app is 4.5 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version Varies with device. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 388. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 2910. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version Varies with device was published on July 27, 2017, midnight.
About the appEMT and Paramedic note taking tool for use onscene. Log your call info, vitals, treatments, call times, and pretty much everything else. New Critical Care - Air Medical - FP-C functions: -Ideal body weight calculation-Rapid sequence intubation (RSI) quick calculations screen for dose and push amount. Will also show calculated tidal volume. Screen location: treatments - medications - RSILonger trial offered. Try it out for a shift at work and if you find it's not for you let me know for a refund.** Take and send the hospital an image of the ECG strip or MVA **** Special support for the UK and Australia **Special features include:-Signature Forms:1) Signature Form - Medicare compliant2) Informed Patient Refusal3) Transport Variance Authorization4) Narcotic Administration- Export / Import Merge calls.- Combine call data with your partner or first responder via bluetooth - requires bluetooth and bluetooth app. I use Bluetooth File Transfer, a free app. Detailed instructions on optimizing and using it can be found on the help page. (located from the menu in EMS Notes)-Respiration timer - no more looking at your watch-Contraction tracker-Drip calculator for certain drugs (will add more, just email me)-Audio and visual ques to help you set a drip-Select from preset drugs, drug doses, treatments, call location, destination, and how the call was dispatched-Preset PMH, allergies, meds-Customize your presets-Archive calls-GCS 3 part input and display-Send as Email using default email app or send direct from EMS notes-Send as Email using default email app or send direct from EMS notes-Email as PDF attachment-Export as PDF for printing (use other apps for printing such as Cloud Print)-Call in your Patient reports from the app. Includes Phone list for storing multiple phone numbers for one location.---hit your menu button for options---I am a full time paramedic and I use it every time I work on the truck. I made it to make my job easier and now I present it to you.Any problems or want a feature added email me before negative comment I will reply soon and fix. -- firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Download EMS Notes
There are numerous way to download the EMS Notes app
- 1. You can download EMS Notes app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app EMS Notes then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app EMS Notes then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theEMS Notesapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://emsoperations.comofficial site alsoyou can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.