VerbaVoice apk info
Publish Date: February 11, 2017
Latest Version: 1.7.3
Average Rating: 3.6
Requirements: 2.2 and up
Downloads: 1,000 - 5,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 12+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 90+
Official Website: http://www.verbavoice.de
VerbaVoice has been downloaded by 1,000 - 5,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.verbavoice.de to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Communication category. Average rating of the app is 3.6 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.2 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 12. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 90. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.7.3 was published on Dec. 3, 2015, midnight.
About the appThe VerbaVoice app is a communication aid for hearing impaired people. It makes spoken language accessible as live text and / or sign language video. The sound is sent to a speech-to-text reporter or sign language interpreter online who then transfers it into live text or sign language video.Deaf and hard of hearing pupils, students or trainees can attend lessons and lectures through live text and sign language and get full access to the course content. The app also helps professionals to communicate with their hearing colleagues and be included in their team. Events and presentations can be displayed on a screen on-site to make them accessible for everyone. VerbaVoice is accepted as a communication aid by German authorities. Its use is free for hearing impaired people. The respective payers take over the costs for the remote interpreters; the app can be downloaded for free. Preconditions for the use of the app:1. The user registers on www.verbavoice.de2. After that he can request a sign language interpreter or speech-to-text reporter via the VerbaVoice platform3. Hearing impaired people need to apply for refund at the responsible public payer. The VerbaVoice gives advice and support during the application procedure, if necessary. 4. The VerbaVoice team organizes the suitable interpreter and confirms the date.How to use the app:1. Enter the VerbaVoice login information2. Select the date in the menu “dates” and join the conference3. The speech-to-text reporter or sign language interpreter hears the audio and starts translating4. The user sees the content as live text or videoEnjoy the VerbaVoice app!Please note: The app is currently being optimized. The next version will feature the chat functionality.
How to Download VerbaVoice
There are numerous way to download the VerbaVoice app
- 1. You can download VerbaVoice app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app VerbaVoice then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app VerbaVoice then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theVerbaVoiceapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.verbavoice.deofficial site alsoyou can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.