TrailMapps: Rotorua 2.9.4
TrailMapps: Rotorua apk info
Category: Travel & Local
Publish Date: May 25, 2017
Latest Version: 2.9.4
Average Rating: 3.9
Price: ? 620.65
Requirements: 2.3 and up
Downloads: 1,000 - 5,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 88+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 660+
Official Website: http://trailmapps.com
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
OK but not worth the price
Updates required more frequently. Time Warp has been reopened for a number of weeks and still shows as closed to logging. Makes us hard to plan loops. Main reason for my purchase was emergency location which available on trailforks app for free. I'm hoping we don't have the same issues with the new season of 2W race maps.
TrailMapps: Rotorua wiki
TrailMapps: Rotorua has been downloaded by 1,000 - 5,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://trailmapps.com to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Travel & Local category. Average rating of the app is 3.9 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.3 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 88. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 660. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 2.9.4 was published on May 11, 2017, midnight.
About the appRotorua, New Zealand’s best trail map for mountain bikers, runners and walkers.·No data required after the app is downloaded, uses the phone’s GPS to show you where you are on the map. ·Local guide and grade information on all the trails, tap on a trail and go straight to it on the map.·0-1-2-3 star rating system showing you which trails are rated highest and which trails to leave for later·Make the most of your visit by riding one of the suggested routes·New trails added to the app via frequent updates – no need to wait for a new paper map to come out to find the freshest new trails! ·Route maps for selected competitive events so you can replicate or practise the courses.·In an emergency hit the app’s location button and instantly see the GPS co-ordinates of your location. These can be read out to the ambulance dispatcher, allowing the medics to get to you fast.Rotorua’s trails are truely amazing, built with flow and style to bring a grin to every face. The dirt here includes some volcanic pumice which means even when it’s raining, the trails stay mostly dry. This is the place dreams are made of. The Whakarewarewa trail network is what Maori call ‘taonga’ or treasure. As BIKE magazine’s Mike Ferrintino wrote, “This haven of geysers and mudpools is, and always has been, New Zealand’s meeting point between tourism and Maori culture. Not that we had the chance to notice, sucked immediately as we were into the ferny lush of the local forest, onto trails built by mountain bikers with mountain bikers in mind. Trails in verdant shade that dip weave and roll. Trails that snake through the trees in a way that makes hard riders hoot with joy yet at the same time could coax a huge grin to the face of a 70-year-old granma on her first bike ride ever. Candy Land. A lucky utopia. Sure gawk at the geysers, wrinkle your nose at the sulphury mud holes, soak in the hot springs, buy greenstone trinkets, but get down on your knees and kiss the mulchy earth of these trails because they are the true hidden treasure here”.To view event overlays:1) First go to the overview map, then choose the Whakarewarewa map from the overview map and hit the 'Zoom To' button...2) Once the Whaka map loads up, hit the Search Button (magnifying glass) and choose 'Find Rides'3) Select the Giant 2w stages near the bottom of the list. This will draw the start/finish and route overlay on the map.
How to Download TrailMapps: Rotorua
There are numerous way to download the TrailMapps: Rotorua app
- 1. You can download TrailMapps: Rotorua app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app TrailMapps: Rotorua then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app TrailMapps: Rotorua then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theTrailMapps: Rotoruaapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://trailmapps.comofficial site alsoyou can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.