Locals' Guide to North Shore
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
A bit buggy
Thanks for lowering the price today, I wouldn't have tried this otherwise. Just some comments on useability... The rides seem to be missing. When I got the book, I used them a lot. Was loads of fun. Part of the local knowledge is putting together rides not just knowing the individual trails. Also the main screen doesn't fit the resolution of my phone and scrolls instead. I have the book too, will take a closer look and hopefully newer trails are updated in the app.
May 30, 2015
Great app. Red buttons are annoying.
I find the red 'i' buttons on top of each trail rather annoying. On dense trail networks such as the Shore the trails are close together, which means that all you see is a sea of red buttons instead of the actual trail network or topographic contours. Suggestion: make the trail names clickable and if you want to make this action more discoverable for users then include a quick 'first run' experience, maybe a pop-up that appears the first time the user opens the app that informs him that he/sh
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
Android version out of date
I am a north shore local and bought this app mostly for the cypress area trails which I am less familiar with. I live in the Seymour area and was quite disappointed at how out of date the Seymour and fromme maps are. Some friends who have iPhones recommended the app and it seems the iPhone version is more up to date than the android. (Eg. Android version still shows the trail "aftertaste" but iPhone shows "forever after" which has been built for a couple years now) A map is only useful if it
Locals' Guide to North Shore wiki
Locals' Guide to North Shore has been downloaded by 100 - 500 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://trailmapps.com to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Travel & Local category. Average rating of the app is 4.1 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.3 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 24. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 180. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.9.0 was published on Nov. 14, 2016, midnight.
Locals' Guide to North Shore apk info
Category: Travel & Local
Publish Date: November 14, 2016
Latest Version: 1.9.0
Average Rating: 4.1
Price: ? 738.55
Requirements: 2.3 and up
Downloads: 100 - 500
Daily Active Users (DAU): 24+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 180+
Official Website: http://trailmapps.com
How to Download Locals' Guide to North Shore
There are numerous way to download the Locals' Guide to North Shore app
- 1. You can download Locals' Guide to North Shore app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Locals' Guide to North Shore then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Locals' Guide to North Shore then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theLocals' Guide to North Shoreapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://trailmapps.comofficial site alsoyou can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.