Personal Finances 4.4.0
Personal Finances apk info
Publish Date: February 11, 2017
Latest Version: 4.4.0
Average Rating: 4.6
Price: ? 353.76
Requirements: 2.2 and up
Downloads: 100 - 500
Daily Active Users (DAU): 28+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 210+
Official Website: http://www.personalfinances.pt
Top 5 User Reviews
Personal Finances wiki
Personal Finances has been downloaded by 100 - 500 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.personalfinances.pt to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Finance category. Average rating of the app is 4.6 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.2 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 28. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 210. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 4.4.0 was published on June 19, 2014, midnight.
About the app* Website: www.personalfinances.pt* E-mail support (if you need help, contact by e-mail): email@example.com* User Manual: https://personalfinances.softbycloud.com/downloads/manual/PersonalFinances_Mobile_User_Manual.pdfDo you want to gain control of your finances in a simple and straight forward way? Personal Finances was developed to provide the user with an easy to understand graphical representation of the user's finances.Features:Cash flows? Filter by start date, end date and account (optional)? Unlimited cash flows? Registration of category, date, payee, amount and description? Multi-currency? Automatic assignment of a negative sign for expenditure categories? Totals by expenses, incomes and balance? Bank reconciliationAnalysis? Filter by start date, end date and account (optional)? Categories - Total monthly and grand total? Detailed category - Graphical comparison of changes between months? Expenditures against incomes - Graphical display of the weight that the expenses have cons incomes? Balance - Balance in a period of time for the account or general? Total expenditures and incomes - Evolution in time of total expenditures and incomes? Total expenditures by payee - Comparison pie chart of expenditures by payeeAccounts? Unlimited accounts? Initial balance? Transfers between accounts? History transfers accountsCategories? Categories prebuilt in the selected language? Ability to manage own categories? Ability to manage maximum budget and periodicityBudget? With periodicity? With targetCompatibility? All densities and resolutions? Suport for tablets? Synchronization between different mobile devices, desktop edition and web editionSynchronization? Use of secure protocol (https)? Accounts? Categories? Currencies? Cash flows? Settings for importing files from banksUsability? Supports gestures for different actions? Language (English, Portuguese - Portugal, Portuguese - Brazil, Spanish, French, Chinese)? Main currency (any format with a minimum opening balance and limit)? Multi-currencies? Date (all formats supported)? Parameters (change the behavior of the software to your taste)? Customize the app, by extension modules chosen by the userInteroperability? Importing data bank with mechanism allocation of the categories? Backup and restore support for external storage? Export to spreadsheet (csv)? Export web page (html)
How to Download Personal Finances
There are numerous way to download the Personal Finances app
- 1. You can download Personal Finances app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Personal Finances then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Personal Finances then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search thePersonal Financesapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.personalfinances.ptofficial site alsoyou can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.