Good Blocks 200100
Good Blocks apk info
Publish Date: February 11, 2017
Latest Version: 200100
Average Rating: 4.2
Requirements: 2.3 and up
Downloads: 1,000 - 5,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 198+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 1485+
Official Website: http://samuramu.com
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
Mhm. I use this app as often as I remember to. It is a good one. Sometimes when flicking away the negative thoughts, I think about their positive equivalent to smooth out the harsh thought even more. Sometimes I say the blocks outloud to myself like affirmations, so that even when I don't flick it satisfyingly enough I can still reap some benefit from playing. It's great, helpful, simple.
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
Good, needs optimisation
I love this app, have felt much better after a week of using this + some CBT skills. Only criticism is that sometimes individual blocks seem to lag or move slowly, the game stutters a little, and at level 16+ new blocks spawn so quickly it's impossible to separate them. None of that has really stopped it from helping me get better though.
Good Blocks wiki
Good Blocks has been downloaded by 1,000 - 5,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://samuramu.com to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Medical category. Average rating of the app is 4.2 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.3 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 198. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 1485. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 200100 was published on Oct. 26, 2015, midnight.
About the appGood Blocks is a Psychological Training Game (PTG) designed to enhance your psychological well being. Good Blocks looks and feels like a game, yet practicing overtime improves your self-esteem, body image, social anxiety and mood. With Good Blocks you train while you play!Higher self-esteem, better body image and lower social anxiety was found to be associated with the following benefits:- Better mood- Reduced stress- Being more active- Being more social- Feeling better about yourself- Coping better with stressful situationsLarge parts of our 'self-talk' can be negative and therefore can affect our self-esteem in daily life. By training ourselves to identify positive as well as negative thoughts, hence accept or reject them, we can improve the way we deal with situations as well as give ourselves a powerful tool in understanding the way we think and act. Good Blocks offers the experience of a new and unexplored breed of games: Psychological Training Games (PTG).For optimal use use Good Blocks between psychological therapy sessions with your psychologist. PLAYING GOOD BLOCKS DOES NOT REPLACE PROFESSIONAL HELP.BENEFITSGood Blocks is based on the principles of cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), the psychological therapy with the strongest research support. Good Blocks allows you to change negative thinking styles almost without noticing. You learn to automatically detect, identify and react to your thoughts in a way that enhances mood and general functioning over time. It can help you change the way you think about yourself and the way you perceive the world.Research links high self-esteem with many benefits. High self-esteem has been associated with psychological health and happiness, feeling good about oneself, more effective coping with challenges and negative feedback, and feeling valued and respected by other. Most people with high self-esteem appear to lead happy and productive lives. Conversely, substantial evidence shows a link between low self-esteem and depression, shyness, loneliness, and alienationSCIENCE OF GOOD BLOCKS Good Blocks is a scientifically-designed self-esteem enhancing game developed by Gur Ilany and an Associate Professor Guy Doron. Prof. Doron is a top psychologist with more than 45 peer reviewed publications. Prof. Doron works at the Interdisciplinary Center (IDC) Herzliya and is the Director of the Relationship Obsessive Compulsive Research Unit (ROCD-RU; http://rocd.net).
How to Download Good Blocks
There are numerous way to download the Good Blocks app
- 1. You can download Good Blocks app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Good Blocks then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Good Blocks then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theGood Blocksapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://samuramu.comofficial site alsoyou can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.